i am a fan of DIRTY CURTY

You guys really should support his car wash. He even has a small gym on the side where you can hit the bag and have one his friends hold mitts for you if you like. Get your car washed and get a workout while you wait.

DirtyCurty - This is hilarious bwahaha . Truth be told I'm not even a white belt. Answer Q 1..
2nd Q is I never fought. What is that? 3rd Q is give me a fuggan contract 4 TV. 4 Q thanks 4 still thinking of me. Yes I do run a car wash. Thanks buddy good looking out. Letting me know wassup. U know who u are. For a guy who been quite still have some friends. Damn didn't come on Here for yrs. Thanku people I know half of u it's all good. You are still number one in my book middle finger high in air. & smirks ... (^_^) Sooon. I'll interview u all Only On Dirty Does Hawaii muaaaah

Will the TV show have English subtitles?

MoreCowbell.... MOAR than just an awesome screen name! Phone Post

I'd like to wash his car while putting my mitts on his speed bag if you gnome sane???????

TTT

Hey Dirty you still doing that Dog da Bountah Huntah wannabe, bail jumpin....stuff?

Also, I would watch yo show brah! I think it would be entertaining, to say-the-least!