I am calling out the sultan

Why Eddie out of all fighters? What if he doesnt want to fight you?

This will hit 500 posts easy.......

Captain Insano needs to go troll Fightsport......

ttt

Thread should've been titled, "To The Coward of Mass.", imo.

Lit,
185 lb tourney, summer. Make it happen.

Clarke is bad for the sport! Ha.

everyone except joe lauzon in team agression are tapout kids trying to be badasses

You have no idea what are you talking about. Shut your mouth.

"i dont really have anything against eddie but when someone has a record like he does says he wants to fight someone with a better record kinda hurt my feelings"

You guys don't need to fight. An E-Card can clear this up.

i dont see what the big deal is...Eric has always been game to fight and wants a match up with eddie. both guys post on the forum a lot - so it doesn't seem out of place that he would make a challenge over the net.

that being said - you can understand eddie's lack of interest in the fight. eddie wants a guy with a better record ... whats the big deal?

people make challenges all of the time that aren't answered for any number of reasons. this one might just have to go down to internet lore.

Eric: 5-6, I think

Eddie: 4-1

On paper, it's a good fight.

Eddie's career is moving in a positive direction. He gains nothing from beating Eric. In fact, when he wins everyone will say look at Eric's record. Its a lose-lose for Eddie.

And I agree, other than, Joe Lauzon, Team Aggression, come off like a bunch of cry-babies on this forum at times. Seriously, one of your fighters lost. Big deal and move on.

I can see it now...First Eddie beats up Eric then his little brother, Doug. But Team Aggression is not done with eddie yet. Somehow Bob's cousin thinks Eddie sucks and gets an account here and challenges him. It never ends for poor Eddie...lol

l8r

Chainsaw!! Hows it going ?

Maybe clean this thread up, X.

TTT

"I know what I see on this forum, please prove me wrong"

You can't really go by what you read on here, man. It's not an accurate representation of people. On here, I act like a clueless idiot but in real life...

... oh wait... nevermind.

Hopefully Eddie will ignore this tub of weak sauce.

To start, I'd like to apologize to Eddie. I was the one who offered the fight and eddie said he wanted someone different. He told me his teammate just beat Eric and he also mentioned that he was looking to fight someone with a better record. It did not come across as disrespectful, and he specifically said that it's "not a knock on eric."

Eddie was not being a dick when he said it. I was talking to him about several fighters and he actually did show serious interest in fighting another guy, who was 5-2...and the guy who was 5-2 is very tough, definitely not a step down from eric.

I apologize that it came back through the grapevine in a way that Eric felt disrespected. To be honest, I feel bad that any of it got back to him at all because normally what I say and what is said to me while talking about potential fights stays private. I'm sorry, Eddie.