I am Canadian.

Therefore I have civil liberates. My home cannot be searched without a warrant, without me being home, I cannot be detained indefinitely, without charters being reviled to me, I must have access to a lawyer, nor can I be tortured all under the suspicion that I may be a terrorist.
'Merica. Fuck yeah? Phone Post 3.0

scrappydoo - I have civil liberates... without charters being reviled to me

Que?

Do you wild each it, up there in the Great White North?

Scythrop -
scrappydoo - I have civil liberates... without charters being reviled to me

Que?

Do you wild each it, up there in the Great White North?
As in your rights and freedoms Phone Post 3.0

You also swear allegiance to The Queen, faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Scythrop - Do you wild each it, up there in the Great White North?

scrappydoo - As in your rights and freedoms

I think you need to start wearing a helmet when you play hockey.

I could lick the queens dirty asshole. But I still get all that you don't. Phone Post 3.0

Do you also realize your federal reserve bank is a private organization. You pay interest on the debt. Basically pay debt to the debt to a private party? Phone Post 3.0

But you can be imprisoned or fined for "hate speech" (i.e. expressing an opinion that a particular favored group finds offensive).

TheHawker - But you can be imprisoned or fined for "hate speech" (i.e. expressing an opinion that a particular favored group finds offensive).

There is a difference between hate and expression. We are in Canada, there is no tolerance for hate for we are a people made of diverse cultures. But there is no room for hate. That difference is for the courts to decide and I support it. Phone Post 3.0

So you have no freedom of speech. It's fine if you're ok with that, just don't pretend that you do.

TheHawker - So you have no freedom of speech. It's fine if you're ok with that, just don't pretend that you do.
American education perhaps? You didn't comprehend my last Phone Post 3.0

TheHawker - But you can be imprisoned or fined for "hate speech" (i.e. expressing an opinion that a particular favored group finds offensive).

Yup Phone Post 3.0

We also pay a shitload in taxes to uphold healthcare and welfare. Phone Post 3.0