I am disappoint...(fundafighter?)

So I had a fight booked for Sept. 8th and have to pull out because my job is taking me to Texas. It sucks because I know I am only a couple decent fights away from being back in Bellator or in the UFC. But my job is wearing me down to the point I am too tired to train. I live in AZ and I do roofs and more often than not my boss doesn't let me leave when I need to get trane UFC at my gym. If I can quit my job for 2 months and focus on training and fighting I know I'd be where I want to be. I'm scared to take a chance like that becuase I have a daughter and still have to pay her mom even though I have her more than half the time. What do you guys know about Fundafighter.com? I'm alomost tempted to give a shot. How does it work?

Not sure. But good luck and TTT. Phone Post

Anyone that's a real fighter isn't doing it as a hobby. The most I've gotten paid is from Bellator. Other than that, I've had a lot more fights where I got paid less than $500. If I wasn't fighting because I love it I would have quit a long time ago. I thank you for your input though.

Thanks for your interest, Jake. At the moment Fund a Fighter isn't open to the public, but that will likely change in the coming months.

We started with the intention of taking three to six months with our beta site to prove our concept. Due to the popularity of the initiative, we moved to our "official release" after a month and are now slowly introducing new campaigns to make sure that fan interest doesn't fade and to give current campaigns the time needed to be successful.

We have a line-up of fighters wanting to join and the pledges keep coming in, which is promising.

I really believe that the concept is a great one, which is why I came on board. The owners are in it for the right reasons and truly want to help fighters succeed.

Shoot us an email at info@fundafighter.com. I might have some other solutions for you as far as sponsorship goes that could help you with your goals of training full time.

Mike Russell 

Communications Director

Fund a Fighter

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Jake Devree -    So I had a fight booked for Sept. 8th and have to pull out because my job is taking me to Texas. It sucks because I know I am only a couple decent fights away from being back in Bellator or in the UFC. But my job is wearing me down to the point I am too tired to train. I live in AZ and I do roofs and more often than not my boss doesn't let me leave when I need to get trane UFC at my gym. If I can quit my job for 2 months and focus on training and fighting I know I'd be where I want to be. I'm scared to take a chance like that becuase I have a daughter and still have to pay her mom even though I have her more than half the time. What do you guys know about Fundafighter.com? I'm alomost tempted to give a shot. How does it work?

"Trane UFC"?? Phone Post

Seriously?! I get to be the first to lament your stupidity?! My mind is absolutely bottled at your ignorance. Of COURSE he tranes UFC -- anyone who wants to fight at the highest level has to. Think about it. If you can't do that, maybe you need to get a brain, moran.

Mike Russell - Thanks for your interest, Jake. At the moment Fund a Fighter isn't open to the public, but that will likely change in the coming months.

We started with the intention of taking three to six months with our beta site to prove our concept. Due to the popularity of the initiative, we moved to our "official release" after a month and are now slowly introducing new campaigns to make sure that fan interest doesn't fade and to give current campaigns the time needed to be successful.

We have a line-up of fighters wanting to join and the pledges keep coming in, which is promising.

I really believe that the concept is a great one, which is why I came on board. The owners are in it for the right reasons and truly want to help fighters succeed.

Shoot us an email at info@fundafighter.com. I might have some other solutions for you as far as sponsorship goes that could help you with your goals of training full time.

Mike Russell 
Communications Director
Fund a Fighter

Nice! Phone Post

CHILLITACO -
Mike Russell - Thanks for your interest, Jake. At the moment Fund a Fighter isn't open to the public, but that will likely change in the coming months.

Mike Russell 
Communications Director
Fund a Fighter

Nice! Phone Post

Very nice. TTT for jake. Phone Post

3t

Ttt Phone Post

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt, hope you find a way! Good luck bro Phone Post

UGCTT_RhiNo - Ttt, hope you find a way! Good luck bro Phone Post

. Phone Post

Mike Russell - Thanks for your interest, Jake. At the moment Fund a Fighter isn't open to the public, but that will likely change in the coming months.

Mike Russell 

Communications Director

Fund a Fighter

Thanks Mike. When I get back I'll shoot you an email. Sponsors would be awesome, but my name isn't big enough yet and the regionals I've fought in don't have much coverage. So I look forward to your ideas. And thanks everyone for the support as always.