I am embarrassed and ashamed to admit

That after all the stuff that has come out and then i was really thinking about it, 151 being cancelled was def not Jones's fault, BUT he couldve easily taken the fight and won, BUT Chael def didnt deserve to be the one to get that fight.  Jones is a punk but he is getting shit on way too much for this.  

Very original thread. Thank you for sharing your original thoughts. Phone Post

Thanks man i was feeling very stressed about it so im glad i could get it off my chest.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBztjzDr0fM

It wasn't about Chael deserving anything. Shogun and Machida wouldn't take the fight and they needed someone with public appeal to take the fight.

Chael is a one of the most popular fighters in the UFC hence they called him next.

I don't understand what is so baffling about that to the haters

Jones doesn't deserve to be blamed for ufc 151 cancellation. But he does get blamed for pulling a bitch move after all this time of claiming he's a more upstanding and company fighter. I remember when he first started off as champ that he wanted to be viewed by the fans with the same love they have for GSP, but he can't even be bothered to take up what would probably be an easy fight to save the fans a shit ton of money and their vacations arrangements. I don't dislike him for the cancellation, I dislike him for being fake as fuck ("anytime, anywhere" ring a bell?) Phone Post

I clicked on this thread thinking that the OP was going to come out of the closet.

I was correct.

I am embarrassed that there had to be another thread created on this.

Chimonos Revenge - I am embarrassed that there had to be another thread created on this.

+1 Phone Post

hockey fighter -
Chimonos Revenge - I am embarrassed that there had to be another thread created on this.

+1 Phone Post

You both should hear my opinion on this issue in the thread I'm about to create. Phone Post

My bad guys didnt mean to make a re post just wanted to point it out because i am no fan of Jones but i think he is getting a bit too much shit for this, again i do think he should have taken the fight.  Oh and 

Maverick3744 -  That after all the stuff that has come out and then i was really thinking about it, 151 being cancelled was def not Jones's fault, BUT he couldve easily taken the fight and won, BUT Chael def didnt deserve to be the one to get that fight.  Jones is a punk but he is getting shit on way too much for this.  

Was he ever told the card would be cancelled if he didn't take the fight? I wonder if that would have made a difference?  Either way, it's definitely not all his fault.

I dont really have any Dana hate but i do think that putting all your eggs in one basket with the Jones fight wasnt the best idea that being said Dana was the one who always said he wanted to put on more fights ok if thats the case then you need to start to promote and build EVERYONE and start a highlight reel show or something and showcase all the fighters that people dont normally get to see.  That bad ass fight the other night with that guy Braga? was that his name, or Erik Silva is getting up there and looking good, how about Matt Brown he is a warrior and has been on a streak, also how about showing more Cerrone, Or Nate Diaz start to promote some new guys besides fucking GSP, Silva, Jones, or any of the older generation that doesnt need promoting anymore because they have the Name power.  

Who should have gotten the fight? Please pick someone that didn't turn down the fight (Shogun, Machida) or expressed a desire to stay away from Jones until having another fight or two (Gustafsson).

edit: Oh, and preferably someone that can help sell PPVs for the one-fight card it's gonna be and also has some skill that can reasonably present a danger to Jones.

Can't we just say that multiple parties were at fault, and move on?