I am not sure if I like my new glasses but...

I am not sure if I like my new glasses but they were 680 dollars less than my old pair.

I last got glasses about 4 years ago at a time when I had the money to spend on a nice pair of glasses, my last pair I had got for cheap and it had only lasted a year. So I went all out with name brand frames (ralph lauren) progressive lens, blah blah.. 700 bucks!

Now its a few years later and they are scratched to shit despite the special coatings and the paint is coming off the frame. So I decided to go cheap again. My wife has a decent optical plan so I used it to get the most basic frame and lens there are, my out of pocket cost was 20 bucks!

old glasses

new

i was trying to get as close as a look as the old ones as I could. I knew the frame arms for the new ones were not as wide but I did not notice that the old lens were more rectangle than square compared to the new ones.  

they look nice.  do they make them for men?

Dude they are glasses.  They look pretty much the same. 

EFM -

Lolololol

Your still the same amount of ugly with the new pair and you saved money. Sounds like you made a good call

Did you get a free pair of transitions lenses with those frames?

I think PJ's got the bad AIDS.  Sorry to break it to ya.

The good thing for you is that you don't really have to worry about how accessories affect your looks.  It's the whole "Lipstick on a pig" thing.

The new ones wont be as good at catching cum as your old ones were

Wait you paid over $700 for a pair of glasses? Damn dude you got ripped off. I have a pair of perscription oakley sunglasses and a pair of transition glasses and paid like 380 for both. 

EFM -

just fucking with you jay.  they look fine.  if you want some decent cheap glasses, check this place out:

www.zennioptical.com

glasses with Rx lenses start at $6.99.  the ones i wear are $9.99.  my bifocals are $19.99 or $24.99, i forget.  they take about 2 - 3 weeks to get, but are crazy cheap and if you lose or break them, it's just a few clicks to reorder them.  they also do engraving for $0.99.  i had badmotherfucker put on the inside of the temple of mine.  makes for easy identification of them over the phone.

barf

Those make you look like a grandmother, older glasses are much better

They make you look like Passive Jay.

...is that what you were going for?

They make you look like a low level drug cartel's accountant!

CaptainNemo - 

They make you look like Passive Jay.

...is that what you were going for?

undeniable truth

new glasses would look better on a hammerhead shark imo

eyebuydirect.com is your friend

PJ rules!

ttt

You went from creepy serial killer to fashionable serial killer.....