I am officially excited

For holm vs de randemie? I'm not 

Is this the first ufc promo where it's shown Ronda getting starched?
Even if from some weird camera angle.

YonYones -

Yeah!!!

ur not?????

it's a tough fight to call… Could go either way… I'm interested in seeing how it unfolds

why are you not interested? And don't give me bullshit about Holly losing two in a row… It's an interesting matchup (I feel)

i like fights where where I don't have a clear cut person as having a big/obvious advantage

i'm not into all of the politics of the Belt and the UFC and WME .... I like fun fights 

Holy will will avoid the clinch game of her opponant and wins a decision...

YonYones -

he likes watching the heavier weight classes man

Really excited for this fight. It should be an all out kick boxing match unless Germaine goes for a takedown because I don't see holm going for one 

Excited enough to pay for the PPV?

Bobby91k -

Really excited for this fight. It should be an all out kick boxing match unless Germaine goes for a takedown because I don't see holm going for one 

Interesting view…

outside looking in….I would see HOLM going for the takedown before Germaine....

interested to see how it unfolds

it will most likely come down to who's better on the feet… But one of them will flinch… If they're losing one of them will tragically and awkwardly attempt a take down… And that will be the one that is losing

Delinodeshields -
YonYones -

LOL!!!

good call..... sadly he's probably the affliction shirt wearing fan

VegasMMA -

Excited enough to pay for the PPV?

It depends on your financial situation… I certainly am!!!

but I would certainly understand why you would still watch the fights and illegally stream it… 

I don't understand why you wouldn't watch

OMA (tm) -
Delinodeshields -
YonYones -

LOL!!!

good call..... sadly he's probably the affliction shirt wearing fan

hahaha oh thats low

OMA (tm) -
Bobby91k -

Interesting view…

outside looking in….I would see HOLM going for the takedown before Germaine....

interested to see how it unfolds

it will most likely come down to who's better on the feet… But one of them will flinch… If they're losing one of them will tragically and awkwardly attempt a take down… And that will be the one that is losing

Did Holm go for a takedown when she was being beaten by Valentina?

Loser

OMA (tm) -
YonYones -

Yeah!!!

ur not?????

it's a tough fight to call… Could go either way… I'm interested in seeing how it unfolds

why are you not interested? And don't give me bullshit about Holly losing two in a row… It's an interesting matchup (I feel)

i like fights where where I don't have a clear cut person as having a big/obvious advantage

i'm not into all of the politics of the Belt and the UFC and WME .... I like fun fights 

I actually don't think it's a bad matchup. I mainly don't like that it's for the belt and I don't like that it's the main event. 

I am too op. Huge holly fan even if the title fight makes no sense. Great card too

pidgey - Is this the first ufc promo where it's shown Ronda getting starched?
Even if from some weird camera angle.
Probably finally realized that the golden goose is dead

Sure it's an interesting fight, but a horrible main event.  The PPV numbers will probably be atrocious.

Attila -

Sure it's an interesting fight, but a horrible main event.  The PPV numbers will probably be atrocious.

I wonder about that.....

you may be correct, but I'm interested to see the numbers… I tend to think because of Anderson Silva it will do better than something… It will still be low but I bet it does have 1 million paper view buys which is a big victory for the UFC (IMO)

thoughts?

Vecna808 -
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Vecna808 - Very hard to call, have seen neither at this weight class, not cutting could make all the difference to holly, or sway it to germain .
If they both perform to full potential its going to be one hell of a good fight, possibly a classic.
But they could both play it safe, in which case its going to be very dull.
I'm going to watch , would not want to miss a fight that could be a classic.

Hollly has taken ten hundred shots to the dome in her boxing and mma career. 

And germaine hasn't.  She hits hard as fack.

holly might get KTFOd.  they both kick like horses.  Germaine broke a biatches arm 2 years ago, while holly kicks for the neck, causing that savage type of KO, the blood overpressure brain exploder

Just been watching training video of both, Holly looks physically stronger, but Germaine is looking like a frigin killer, heavy forward pressure.
Germaine's ground game has gotten good enough to either wind up on top or to get back up without too much damage.
Overall I think not going to be a good night for holly, do not think she will see the last round.

I could see that… But I can also see Holly pitter patting her way to victory....

but I certainly don't think Holly is the favorite