I am on TRT AMA

I know many OGER's are probably also on, but I am bored and figured why not start a thread AMA on TRT. 

1 Like

ttt

How much are you paying and what is your dose?

How often are you getting your injections?

Op is about to get jacked and fuck young bitches to piss off his whore ex wife. 

1 Like

ShortyMac -

How much are you paying and what is your dose?

$330 for 10 week supply with HCG and anastrazole.  I have been on for 18 months and go from 160mg a week to 200mg a week.

2 Likes

kinson -

How often are you getting your injections?

I do them myself twice a week. HCG also twice a week.

1 Like

MojoSoDope -

Op is about to get jacked and fuck young bitches to piss off his whore ex wife. 

I was on before the divorce and sugar babies. lol

I pay $30 for 6 vials (3 month supply)....The shots are supposed to be every 2 weeks, but I changed it up and I’m getting a shot every 10 days ....my insurance pays most of it , and I just go and walk in to my doctors office for the shot , no charge , not even copay ...I will be going to another doctor for hcg shots in a couple of months ....in the meantime I take an estrogen blocker I bought online 

1 Like

dios -

I pay $30 for 6 vials (3 month supply)....The shots are supposed to be every 2 weeks, but I changed it up and I’m getting a shot every 10 days ....my insurance pays most of it , and I just go and walk in to my doctors office for the shot , no charge , not even copay ...I will be going to another doctor for hcg shots in a couple of months ....in the meantime I take an estrogen blocker I bought online 

I don't go through insurance because I would never get a doctor to prescribe it. I like the freedom of doing it the way I do it. At the minimum from my research you should be getting 1 injection at least once a week and twice a week is better. Also, it is very easy doing the injection yourself instead of having a doctor do it.

How are your balls? Please describe in detail, pics would be nice.

What are the benefits?

What are the effects? What estrogen blocker (clomid?)? how has it affected your training? where do you purchase your stuff online?

How old are you? 

Do you have any concerns of blood clots etc ? 

Moke -

How are your balls? Please describe in detail, pics would be nice.

My balls don't hang like they used to. I probably have 80% of the volume I used to have. I am sure if use more HCG they would return back to normal size. 

Windy City -
dios -

I don't go through insurance because I would never get a doctor to prescribe it. I like the freedom of doing it the way I do it. At the minimum from my research you should be getting 1 injection at least once a week and twice a week is better. Also, it is very easy doing the injection yourself instead of having a doctor do it.

A doctor should prescribe it if your t levels are low , even if it’s within range but in the lower end ....I would go to a different doctor and get a second opinion ...the number of injections depends on the amount of T you’re taking per injection ....plus if it’s prescribed, you still have the freedom to take it however you want ...once you have the prescription, you just go to your pharmacy and get the vials , from there , you can buy the syringes and take the shots yourself ....but remember , the shots need to be intramuscular , which is harder to do on your own .....I take 200mg (1 shot) every 10 days ...you can take half a vial and take a shot once every week (100mg) ....it all depends on you 

OldSchoolMike - What are the benefits?

More energy

Increased sex drive

More energy with less sleep

Better recovery

Honestly I feel like I am in my 20's

3 Likes

#metoo

cyberc92 -

What are the effects? What estrogen blocker (clomid?)? how has it affected your training? where do you purchase your stuff online?

More energy

Increased sex drive

More energy with less sleep

Better recovery

I was given Anastrazole but never use it. I am lucky being that my estrogen stays with in range without an AI.

As far as training I have more energy and easier to gain muscle. But it is not a miracle drug or anything like that. You do have better pumps and feel more motivated however.

There are many online sources pm me for info.

1 Like

dios -
Windy City -
dios -

A doctor should prescribe it if your t levels are low , even if it’s within range but in the lower end ....I would go to a different doctor and get a second opinion ...the number of injections depends on the amount of T you’re taking per injection ....plus if it’s prescribed, you still have the freedom to take it however you want ...once you have the prescription, you just go to your pharmacy and get the vials , from there , you can buy the syringes and take the shots yourself ....but remember , the shots need to be intramuscular , which is harder to do on your own .....I take 200mg (1 shot) every 10 days ...you can take half a vial and take a shot once every week (100mg) ....it all depends on you 

In order for a doctror to prescribe it to me my test would have to be in the 200's. My test was not that low. With my dosage that I am on my test is 1000-1200. If I go to a doctor they will cut my dose and have me at probably 700 if I am lucky.