I am Picking Jens to win

Please everyone remember that Mouth does a lot of work in the midwest and if he were to say anything but Jens wins, he would be hurting his chances of work by any number of MFS affiliated organizations.
I have met Jens at several fights and think he is a great guy, but I still think that BJ wins the fight. Does that mean I don't respect Jens, hell no. He will make a great coach as seen on this season of TUF, but I just don't see a lot of ways that Jens wins this fight unless he can somehow keep from being submitted until late in the third round and waits for BJ to wear out before he catches him with something crazy.

Ron

i wouldn't say it's a must win for jens.

win or lose, he'll still be going to WEC to fight at 145.

I'm picking him too.

yeah mr. wall. It's a bet.

Penn by whatever he wants

BJ will not quit unless he's carried out in a coma tonight. His loss to Pulver has torn him up for 5+ years, combine that with losing the coaching at TUF 5 and then losing the ping pong game, I'm sure BJ is just out of his freaking mind about Pulver now. BJ takes this fight tonight and puts the Pulver demons to rest.

I love both fighters, but styles make fights.

If Jens is in shape, I got Jens.

I also have Manny. Anyone that trains w/ Karo for 15 years is gonna whoop some ass, period.

"penn is light years ahead of pulver"

but Pulver is an animal.

I'm pulling for Pulver.

TTT for BJ! HAHA

its easy to pick him to win when they already televised the ping pong match. Now the fight, he wont win

I want my money!

Mr. Wall. You want to wait till next LFC event or you want a check mailed ?

I am so sad I have not see this thread before...

easy money to make here

Ok. July 27th.