I am so happy

That I got to watch Anderson reign over the MW division. His legacy will be remembered & talked about forever & I got to watch it all. Honored. 

I am happy Anderson finally faced a guy that is a complete stylistic nightmare and got knocked the fuck out

Nilfux -

That I got to watch Anderson reign over the MW division. His legacy will be remembered & talked about forever & I got to watch it all. Honored. 

This....... GOAT forever Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - I am happy Anderson finally faced a guy that is a complete stylistic nightmare and got knocked the fuck out

Regardless of who you wanted to win or if you liked him or not, what he has accomplished is nothing short of amazing and will be talked about forever. I can't wait to watch fights with my kids 20 years from now & talk about the days of The Spider. 

Nilfux - 
Leck Brosnar - I am happy Anderson finally faced a guy that is a complete stylistic nightmare and got knocked the fuck out

Regardless of who you wanted to win or if you liked him or not, what he has accomplished is nothing short of amazing and will be talked about forever. I can't wait to watch fights with my kids 20 years from now & talk about the days of The Spider. 

True for sure, GOAT just behind Fedor. Just a weird "coincidence" he ends up losing the first really bad matchup.

Who is Nilfux? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Who is Nilfux? Phone Post 3.0
Just a "12'er" Phone Post 3.0

Leck Brosnar -
Nilfux - 

True for sure, GOAT just behind Fedor. Just a weird "coincidence" he ends up losing the first really bad matchup.
I disagree with him behind Fedor. If you look at his Pride run, he beat alot Of has-beens and never-weres, besides the Nogs and Crocops sprinkled in. then when he lost, he lost 3 times in a row, and got finished, including a KO loss to a MW/LHW Hendo.

Anderson lost early in his career when he got out-grappled. but then he went on the amazing run before last night. I think that speaks volumes as far as his improvement and him wanting to be the best, where as Fedor kind of coasted for a while. Phone Post 3.0

"I disagree with him behind Fedor. If you look at his Pride run, he beat alot Of has-beens and never-weres, besides the Nogs and Crocops sprinkled in. then when he lost, he lost 3 times in a row, and got finished, including a KO loss to a MW/LHW Hendo.

Anderson lost early in his career when he got out-grappled. but then he went on the amazing run before last night. I think that speaks volumes as far as his improvement and him wanting to be the best, where as Fedor kind of coasted for a while."

Anderson's record is just as peppered with guys who didn't belong in the ring with him as Fedor's.  Difference is, Fedor didn't lose to them.  And Fedor only lost to top guys when he fell out of his prime, instead of finally having a contender available who was the kind of guy many said would beat him and getting KO'd.

Anderson's great but I don't think there's any question now.  Fedor is the best.

Glovegate -

"I disagree with him behind Fedor. If you look at his Pride run, he beat alot Of has-beens and never-weres, besides the Nogs and Crocops sprinkled in. then when he lost, he lost 3 times in a row, and got finished, including a KO loss to a MW/LHW Hendo.

Anderson lost early in his career when he got out-grappled. but then he went on the amazing run before last night. I think that speaks volumes as far as his improvement and him wanting to be the best, where as Fedor kind of coasted for a while."

Anderson's record is just as peppered with guys who didn't belong in the ring with him as Fedor's.  Difference is, Fedor didn't lose to them.  And Fedor only lost to top guys when he fell out of his prime, instead of finally having a contender available who was the kind of guy many said would beat him and getting KO'd.

Anderson's great but I don't think there's any question now.  Fedor is the best.

Fedor is the GOAT Anderson is the Zuffa GOAT Phone Post 3.0