I am teaching the Jiu-Jitsu of the Brazilians!

Good luck Shen

Will you show the anti-Lesnar butterfly hook half guard?????

JR & other citzens of the planet Earth,

Yes, it's true: on Satuday morning at 4:48am "Jitstron 3000" became "self-aware". BUT, don't panic! We are working hard to contain the situation.

Just to be safe though, if you get a prompt from your computer that says: "Wanna roll...?" unplug your computer and LEAVE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY!!!!

It appears to be spreading.

Jayhof,

For about an hour, I actually managed to cut off all blood flow to my left testicle with my Hakama. Not sure what went wrong. Luckily I am OK. But YES an instructional video would be VERY helpful.

Thank You.

Thanks Emir!

bignightmare - Will you show the anti-Lesnar butterfly hook half guard?????

YES!!!

I will also be showing some of the MANY excellent wrist lock options available from the bottom of the Turtle Position that Keith Herring could have EASILY used to tap his opponent last night.

This Jistron 3000 sounds suspicious ... I've never heard of him.

What's his lineage?

Congrats Shen, very cool bro!

I have yet to experience the promptness and efficiency of Jitstron 3000 (just received my 4th degree black belt certification 2 weeks ago old school style) but I'm already very excited to be part of this innovative breakthrough. I think I'm up for a promotion in 4 weeks. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

BackDrop -  This Jistron 3000 sounds suspicious ... I've never heard of him.
What's his lineage?

I'm warning people that the world's most advanced cybernetic BJJ computer has just gone "ronin" and you're asking about lineage...???

Wake up! Once Jitstron 3000 realizes you practice BJJ and identifies you as having "nonaligned" status with the SBJJA, he WILL target you as hostile. Once that happens, you only have a few moments to get to safety.

Parts of Miami, Los Angeles & New York are already on fire. -Don't you watch the news?

PLEASE listen: Jitstron 3000 is out of control and is destroying anyone/ anything he feels stands in his way and no one can stop him, not even me.

God help us.

Thank you Steve!

shen,

I feel your Crossfit/Krav Maga/Jiu-jitsu school is suspiciously close to our Gun Range/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu business model.  I believe the only way to settle this is for us to compete in a full contact brazilian jiu-jitsu wrestling challenge match. 

Please note:  I will also be wearing a Hakama (sans underpants) . 

HODNEY - 

shen,

I feel your Crossfit/Krav Maga/Jiu-jitsu school is suspiciously close to our Gun Range/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu business model.  I believe the only way to settle this is for us to compete in a full contact brazilian jiu-jitsu wrestling challenge match. 

Please note:  I will also be wearing a Hakama (sans underpants) . 

Actually, I was REALLY close to swinging a "Dive Bar/Dog Fighting Pit/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School" situation, but the dogs kept getting drunk and biting my Hakama.

...I don't need that.

JR -  Unfortantly Shen (formally Grand Master Shen of the SBJJA)

Has fallen from Grace. He was the front man for Jitstron 3000 however when Shen decided to break off and form a parntership with some Perry guy teaching out of Culver City.  He has fallen from grace from Jitstron 3000.  He lacked faith in Jitstron 3000 idea of auido Cerbreal BJJ training.  Most advanced training in the world. 

You are playing with some serious fire there...

This isn't some "imac" that took a few Aikido lessons at the local "Y", this is THE Jitstron 3000! I down-loaded the contents of EVERY BJJ book, manual & DVD made in the last 10 years. It's knowledge of Brazilian Jiujitsu Surpases that of all the Red Belts currently living, by a power of 7!

Since "J3" became self-aware, it is using it's computer savy and knowledge to gain even more knowledge about BJJ. He is systematically downloading and assimilating the entire contents of every BJJ BLOG, website & forum on the entire internet.

By nightfall he will be done...

And I fear so will we.

Andreh Anderson and Perry Hauck show some of their favorite Brazilian Jiu-jitsu sequences

* Advanced Choke from Mount
* Knee Grip Sweep from Guard
* Armbar to Reverse Roll Sweep
* Sneaky Lapel Choke from Guard
* Half Guard Sweep when Crossfaced
* Kimura/Bicep Lock from Guard
* Getting to Mount from North-South
* Single Leg Sweep
* Advanced Guard Pass
* Margaria Guard Pass
* Ninja Gi Choke
* Shaolin Gi Choke
* Half guard sweep series
* Wallid Ismael butterfly guard pass

http://www.grapplearts.com/Technique-List.htm

OK,I go in and right away Im ask to leave,Im told my gi is not accepted there,whats up with that ?

Randy Bloom - OK,I go in and right away Im ask to leave,Im told my gi is not accepted there,whats up with that ?

Your gi jacket was fine, I just didn't want the students to be confused by seeing someone NOT wearing a Hakama. That's all.

Good news, JR was correct: "Jitstron 3000" has been defeated! WOOO-HOOOO!!!!

The details are sketchy, but apparently, yes, it DID crash when it tried to download the "Submissions 101" website!

Don't worry JR, all is forgiven... This whole "physically doing the techniques thing is pretty new" for me too. But with the hours I have logged in this forum I expect to be pretty damn good when I actually step on that mat for the first time.

That's one of the great things about BJJ, you don't have to PHYSICALLY practice the art to get good, you can just mostly read about it.

shen - ....

Classes will be held at a brand-new school, “Focus Self-Defense & Fitness” in Culver City, CA. This is a very nice, 6,000 square ft. training facility owned by John Whitman who is a 4th Degree in KM. The school is also home to CrossFit of Culver City.

In addition to Krav Maga, CrossFit & BJJ, the school offers Yoga and MMA Conditioning classes as well.

BJJ Classes are:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:30pm
Saturdays 11:30am
(More classes to be added in the future)

The address is:
9000 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Ph. (310) 558-8400

Thank You!
Perry Hauck (Black Belt, BJJ)

BTW, this is NOT an elborate troll of any sort.... )

Perry, one of Dave Camarillo's black belts in NorCal has a similar set up within a Krav/CrossFit academy. It seems to be a great combination - the three activities really complement each other - Krav for raw self-defense (but hard to "spar" and test yourself); jiu jitsu with "non lethal" techniques (but you can spar hard); and CrossFit to, well, get everyone in tip top shape. I actually like that type of set up - Krav, Cross Fit, BJJ - better than the other typical combo, which is BJJ in an MMA gym or part of a Muy Thai camp.

Good luck Perry. It's ok to be serious once in a while and forget your Shen persona. You've managed to hijack your own thread with Shen-isms and I think you should drop the mask ("Shen" is the mask, right, not the other way around?) and talk serious for a little while.

egrbvr - 
shen - ....

Classes will be held at a brand-new school, “Focus Self-Defense & Fitness” in Culver City, CA. This is a very nice, 6,000 square ft. training facility owned by John Whitman who is a 4th Degree in KM. The school is also home to CrossFit of Culver City.

In addition to Krav Maga, CrossFit & BJJ, the school offers Yoga and MMA Conditioning classes as well.

BJJ Classes are:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:30pm
Saturdays 11:30am
(More classes to be added in the future)

The address is:
9000 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Ph. (310) 558-8400

Thank You!
Perry Hauck (Black Belt, BJJ)

BTW, this is NOT an elborate troll of any sort.... )

Perry, one of Dave Camarillo's black belts in NorCal has a similar set up within a Krav/CrossFit academy. It seems to be a great combination - the three activities really complement each other - Krav for raw self-defense (but hard to "spar" and test yourself); jiu jitsu with "non lethal" techniques (but you can spar hard); and CrossFit to, well, get everyone in tip top shape. I actually like that type of set up - Krav, Cross Fit, BJJ - better than the other typical combo, which is BJJ in an MMA gym or part of a Muy Thai camp.

Good luck Perry. It's ok to be serious once in a while and forget your Shen persona. You've managed to hijack your own thread with Shen-isms and I think you should drop the mask ("Shen" is the mask, right, not the other way around?) and talk serious for a little while.

How dare you. It's always people like you who think they actually know BJJ by training all the time. Training this, Cross Fit that. Some nerve.

"One of the great things about BJJ is you don't have to PHYSICALLY practice the art to get good, you can just mostly read about it."