I am that guy.. Salsa on the carpet

I am always going on about why can't people put just enough dip on a chip to travel from the dip bowl to their fucking hippo mouth. I sit and watch my friends and family, spill salsa on the table, on the floor, on the anywhere that is between the dip bowl and their mouth. How can you not see that it won't survive the travel distance without falling off the chip?

I just spilled salsa on my carpet. I am that guy... fuck.

Ha. Just take a swig of salsa and then stuff some chips in there.

You doing it wrong bro Phone Post

1. Crush chips in ziplock, put in bowl

2. Pour salsa on chips

3. Eat with spoon

4. ?????

5. Profit

i love salsa

Scoops you sloppy bitch!

Swallow salsa then eat chips Phone Post

B17 -
UGCTT_Song2 -  Ha. Just take a swig of salsa and then stuff some chips in there.

You doing it wrong bro Phone Post

i didnt know there was any other way

Wait until you eat salsa in a sex swing.....

You have much to learn Phone Post

I mean you guys know who I am talking about, the guy who leans waaaay across the table and takes the biggest dip ever, then honestly believes that he will make it to his mouth without spilling... 7 times in a row? Dude, just put a napkin in your other hand and shadow that salsa freighter.

Yes I understand that I am also that guy now, but this was a first in a long time.

hellride - I am always going on about why can't people put just enough dip on a chip to travel from the dip bowl to their fucking hippo mouth. I sit and watch my friends and family, spill salsa on the table, on the floor, on the anywhere that is between the dip bowl and their mouth. How can you not see that it won't survive the travel distance without falling off the chip?

I just spilled salsa on my carpet. I am that guy... fuck.
... Phone Post 3.0