I am the biggest Khabib hater on this site

I’ve been hating on Khabib and downplaying his success since day one. And I’ve been keeping tabs on all you Dagestani dick riders.

So now I am finally near vindication after all these years so I don’t want you band wagoners jumping ship when Khabib finally gets exposed.

I am going to troll the hell out of all of you when Gaethje exposes Khabib and proves me right in saying he was overrated all along.

5 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Love Gaethje....but Khabib beats him

What do you mean by expose? The guy is a monster.  I like Justin's chances because he just might be able to prevent the takedowns and he has the standup to make it a long night for Khabib.

However, you really can't say khabib and overated in the same sentence.

How many lightweights in the history of the UFC would have a shot against Khabib?  Ferguson, maybe Justin now that he has refined his and doesn't play rock em sock em robot.

Simply put.  You can't say a guy is over rated when he is one of the if not greatest lightweights in the history of MMA.

I normally don't post on your threads.  I'm a little bored today.

1 Like

Justin beats him.

3 Likes

"I am going to troll the hell out of all of you when Gaethje exposes Khabib and proves me right in saying he was overrated all along."  

If you've gone back to school by then you may not have time.

1 Like

Someone text Gaethje and tell him to just wrestle his ass off for the next two camps (Khabib and Conor)

Khabib wrecks Justin 

I've always felt that his stand up or chin would be exposed at some point... Having said that he's far from overrated, the guy has beaten everyone and convincingly 

Justin Gaethje is incredible. There is nothing he can do that would expose Khabib. Khabib has dominant wins over Dustin Porrier, Conor McGregor, and RDA. Nothing to expose.

A Justin win simply enters Justin into the pantheon of all-time greats.

Did you hear that everyone.. if you lose to the interim champ or #1 contender, you are exposed.. that makes the fighters he beat garbage and the the guy who beats khan in mediocre as Khabib sucks according to OP

If khabib is overrated then what’s that make your boy Conor? He got smashed by an overrated fighter? I mean he did lose to a gatekeeper in Diaz too.

1 Like

![](upload://8NRx4Npa1hjU6y4v1CeZVLmk2Qz.jpeg)

You’re falling apart Lion Queen. You used to be better at this. Gaethje is capable of beating anyone on any given day. He’s the real deal. If he beats Khabib it just means he was better that day, not that Khabib is overrated. He did knock your idol Conor on his ass and made him tap. I’m worried about how you’ll react if Khabib beats Gaethje. Take some time off Lion Queen, for your health.

Lol @ exposed. What a retard. 

Khabib is gonna get embarrassed 

The Lion King - 

The way Conor did or worse ?

1 Like

How do you think he'll expose him?

Pulala -
The Lion King - 

The way Conor did or worse ?

Couldn’t get much worse