I am the Resistance. COVID19 lie to enslave us all

For nearly 20 years I warned you of the plan to enslave mankind based on some kind of crisis, Problem, Reaction, Solution. At first many laughed, and yet some listened. And I continued to tell you about the plans to lock us into cities and restrict our travel, and to stop travel by airplane, and to track us all 24/7. 

Well, as I'm sure that many of you can see by now, those times are here now, and everything that the NWO advocates wrote about, is now becoming a reality.

I have been extremely active on social media, and I have become an integral part of the resistance. Other like minded people, some of them very high profile, approached me via social media and we have connected.

There is now a cyber army out there of awakened people who will fight to the death to save this world from the permanent grip of tyranny around it's throat.

Know that this whole COVID19 thing is a lie, designed to make you submit to humiliating and degrading behaviour, and to become a prisoner in your own home. And in many cases to be financially ruined.

Do you wonder why they banned the training of Mixed Martial Arts? Martial Arts have been banned under almost every Dictatorship for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Is this what you want for your future, your children's future?

Stand up and take your lives back.

For anyone interested, I have a facebook page which covers the daily news on this whole agenda.

21 Likes

Cool story bro

1 Like

I'm on board in spirit. My life hasn't been taken away, due to being an essential employee(lol)

20 pages

kingofpancakes - I'm on board in spirit. My life hasn't been taken away, due to being an essential employee(lol)

Me too, I'm actually enjoying the light traffic, but it still doesn't make this right, or justified in any way.

1 Like

LiveWire -

20 pages

Easily. 

Don't agree with everything you say but I won't be getting the vaccine ID to travel that Gates talks about and fuck the CCP and the rest of them.

4 Likes

The memes aren't even funny. Pass 

"Know that this whole COVID19 thing is a lie, designed to make you submit to humiliating and degrading behaviour, and to become a prisoner in your own home. And in many cases to be financially ruined."

So COVID19 isn't real?

A friend of my was diagnosed with it and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. He was FUCKED UP and it kicked his ass.

Was he brainwashed into thinking he was sick?

2 Likes

Redneck - 
kingofpancakes - I'm on board in spirit. My life hasn't been taken away, due to being an essential employee(lol)

Me too, I'm actually enjoying the light traffic, but it still doesn't make this right, or justified in any way.

Agreed.

Why did you warn us sparringly over 20 years? You could have condensed all of your warnings into 2-3 years for maximum effect

1 Like

That better not be a mat battle link.

1 Like

"Martial Arts have been banned under almost every Dictatorship for hundreds if not thousands of years."

No they haven't. A lot of them made some kind of martial arts mandatory.

2 months ago you and EvilYoshida tried to convince everyone that the virus only targeted asian men as some sort of weird conspiracy. You were wrong. Why should we believe you now?

Let me guess, all the Dr's and Nurses and the people in the hospital beds are all the same crisis actors from Sandy Hook et al? 

2 Likes

I am not going to fully bite.  But a question;

Why is Trump in on it then?  Warning of 2 million deaths etc?  Saying the strategy is to keep it down to 100,000?

1 Like

Elon's Musk -

2 months ago you and EvilYoshida tried to convince everyone that the virus only targeted asian men as some sort of weird conspiracy. You were wrong. Why should we believe you now?

Not true, EY was talking about that, not me.

'So COVID19 isn't real?

A friend of my was diagnosed with it and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. He was FUCKED UP and it kicked his ass.

Was he brainwashed into thinking he was sick?" - billyball

Your friend had somethijng, but it wasn't the COVID19 that made him sick. COVID19  has not yet been isolated as a virus. A positive test for COVID19 simpy shows that you test positive for a common genetic substance generated by the immune system. Technically, most of the population will test positive for this material.

Everyone that's been recorded as a COVID death, had some other serious illness, and it wasnt the COVID that killed them.

1 Like

Derp

1 Like

Redneck - 
Elon's Musk -

'So COVID19 isn't real?

Your friend had somethijng, but it wasn't the COVID19 that made him sick. COVID19  has not yet been isolated as a virus. A positive test for COVID19 simpy shows that you test positive for a common genetic substance generated by the immune system. Technically, most of the population will test positive for this material.

Everyone that's been recorded as a COVID death, had some other serious illness, and it wasnt the COVID that killed them.

Honest question, because I am mostly with you, but what about the reported deaths of young doctors and nurses?

kingofpancakes -
Redneck - 
Elon's Musk -

'So COVID19 isn't real?

Honest question, because I am mostly with you, but what about the reported deaths of young doctors and nurses?

crisis actors