I apologize

For my Hendo can get over it thread. I see he is fine with Comain it's his coach. I was wrong whoops Phone Post

I say you're a righteous dude. It takes a man of maturity and humility to admit when he's wrong.

Any dick with a dildo in his ass can post a smartass gif. Phone Post

Dirk Bevlin - 

I say you're a righteous dude. It takes a man of maturity and humility to admit when he's wrong.

Why don't you blow him too?

Edit I just noticed this Nancy boy joined 4 days ago and has 4 posts.....

You have a lot to learn rookie. Welcome to the UG. Now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

We forgive you fren. I think you should visit Hendo and apologize in person though... Phone Post

Tried to tell you in the second post, bruh. Phone Post

U picked a whole bouquet of whoopsie daisys. Phone Post

Aww, Porkchop's feelings are hurt. It'll be ok little brother, you'll be a big boy someday ;] Phone Post

Nah, Porkchop's basically right. You got all internet hero-ey over a joke gif, and you are indeed a noob-ass 12'er. You're off to a terrible start here, I swear Kirik should make a poster lurk for a month at least before allowing them to actually post.

Dirk Bevlin - 

Aww, Porkchop's feelings are hurt. It'll be ok little brother, you'll be a big boy someday ;] Phone Post

Dirk, the UG is gonna eat you alive if you keep bringin this weak shit around here.

Charming :]

I feel this got a little out of hand haha Phone Post

Dirk Bevlin - I say you're a righteous dude. It takes a man of maturity and humility to admit when he's wrong.

Yeah dirk, it's so scary here.... They be mean to you and call you names and vote down on you. Dude, welcome to the UG, be generally respectful and the more seriously someone takes themselves on here, the more sure you can be that they share a room with their cousin, have little stains on their t shirts and carry peas in their pockets for snacks and such. Phone Post

Don't you have better things to do, boy?

And who, exactly, is taking things too seriously?

"welcome to the UG"

You don't impress me, son. Phone Post

Stick with me dirk, ill protect u....Do u give good back rubs? Phone Post

Hi Skooter Phone Post

HexRei - Nah, Porkchop's basically right. You got all internet hero-ey over a joke gif, and you are indeed a noob-ass 12'er. You're off to a terrible start here, I swear Kirik should make a poster lurk for a month at least before allowing them to actually post.

I did anyway. Figured out quickly I needed to learn this shit before I made an idiot of myself.

Gif is, as they usually are, gold. Phone Post

Dirk Bevlin - 

Don't you have better things to do, boy?

And who, exactly, is taking things too seriously?

"welcome to the UG"

You don't impress me, son. Phone Post

Why do you keep calling everyone "boy" and "son"?

You sound like some old cunt trying to scrape together a bit of respect from the neighbourhood kids who walk across the corner of your yard.

If you want some respect around here, you can start by not sounding like such a decrepant old douche.

But in reality, you might as well close this account and start over with a new one or just close your browser window and never return.

You have no idea who you're dealing with. I'm indeed much older, and have much more life experience than you and the rest of the adolescent assholes attempting to shout me down.

I don't like you, and I don't give a shit for your respect. This is fun for me, and we can go as many rounds as you'd like. Phone Post

Lmao, Dirk took all the focus off OP's horrible taste in threads and now is making himself look like the world's biggest, and possibly oldest, cuntbag.

Way to go Dick Brevlin, you've made an excellent first impression.

And Porkchop is killing this thread. Phone Post