I appreciate white cops

I appreciate the colored ones too, but the white ones have been having a bad week, so lets show them a little love.

The Brown killing appears to be justified.

The Rice killing was an unfortunate situation because of the age of the child and the fact that it was a toy, but the officers reacted accordingly based on the information they had.

The Garner killing. Ok, well fuck those cops based off of the video i watched.

The dirtbag in Arizona that was selling drugs and ran from and then wrestled with the officer falling into someone's apartment; yeah i'm going to go with the police on that one too.

So share some love for our white boys in blue. Or vote me downand call me a bootlicker.

Jetdogg - you are banned from posting in this thread. Thanks.

Colored?

How is the weather in 1962?

HereWeAre -

Colored?

Cloudy from tear gas with a chance for rain from the fire hoses? Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre -

Colored?

Lol.

I still think HereWeAre is a phaggot but that was funny. Phone Post 3.0

The Rice killer was a reject who was bound to enthusiasticly kill someone eventually. Looks like he got his opportunity.

Christopher Roupe's killer will walk as well. Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre -

Colored?

Wasn't there an article that just came out about the die in situation saying only people of color could participate so that kind of still fits right ? Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate all law enforcement, except for the fuck ups that won't accept personal responsibility and those that shield them. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
TheAxeMurderer84 - 
HereWeAre -

Colored?

Wasn't there an article that just came out about the die in situation saying only people of color could participate so that kind of still fits right ? Phone Post 3.0

Correct.

I guess "color" is like the N word, if you are white it's racist to say?
I have seen person of color as a catch all to describe someone as non white but I haven't heard colored outside of racist sheriff characters in movies in quite awhile. Phone Post 3.0

HIlarious post.

HereWeAre - 

Colored?

I was including all "colored" people as that is the preferred term when grouping all non-white minorities.

Hold on, let me check with my colored wife here in 2014. Yes, she is ok with me using the term colored to encompass our non-white police officers in my appreciation thread.

Your welcome.