I BEG you UG, no spoilers in thread titles tonight

I can only watch one event at a time tonight.

I ask so little, and occasionally, give slightly more. Let's keep it tight fellas.

Please and Thank You Phone Post 3.0

Good luck

how else will you find out king mo lost by flying omaplata?!??!?!!

Jason -

how else will you find out king mo lost by flying omaplata?!??!?!!

Sumbitch Phone Post 3.0

How bout instead of asking a forum with thousands of posters not to accommodate you, you just avoid the site for a few hours? Phone Post 3.0

Signed lol Phone Post 3.0

Sliced - How bout instead of asking a forum with thousands of posters not to accommodate you, you just avoid the site for a few hours? Phone Post 3.0

Prepare for banning!! Phone Post

Sliced - How bout instead of asking a forum with thousands of posters not to accommodate you, you just avoid the site for a few hours? Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin tenors Phone Post 3.0

"Please, I just woke up and it's 8 am. Don't tell me if it's light out, no spoilers!!" Phone Post 3.0

One of the remaining joys of the UG is live fight discussion. It's a simple pleasure that I don't get too often these days (poor me). Some of my most enjoyable cards have just been me, the fights, and the UG. It's a rare night that multiple legit cards are happening at the same time.

That was my point I guess. I can't go full sports center style with multiple screens at the same time. If I was on duty I'd avoid this place like kirik avoids questions, but I'm trying to enjoy the UFC card live for a change.

Thanks for playing, if my mystery blue name hadn't of expired a couple of days ago I'd vote all you cunts up. Phone Post 3.0

Lol vu bro....how about that ending!??? Talk about plot twist Phone Post 3.0

Sliced - How bout instead of asking a forum with thousands of posters not to accommodate you, you just avoid the site for a few hours? Phone Post 3.0

This can't be serious... I must be missing some inside UG joke. Phone Post 3.0