I blew Valentine's day

Bought movie tickets online, but bought them for Friday instead of today on accident she had to go with a friend last night. She took so long getting around we hit dinner rush and couldn't even get in which was a 2.5 hour wait. So after calling every other place we hit up Moes's Burritos which is like a Mexican subway and went home. At the end of the day I didn't even get a card after being drilled all week about what I had planed. My end thought on today is fuck this stupid day and next year when she ask about my plans I'll have to piss in her cherrios and tell her there are none. Rant over Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like she can't appreciate some effort, women are idiots. Phone Post 3.0

I took my son last night to target to get stuff for his mother and sister. Just got back from the grocery with crab legs and a steak. $50 valentines day. My wife is easy going and I asked her what she wanted me to make her for dinner. I have been railed with commuting 3+ hours round trip all week for an faa a&p course. So I feel you on the last minute shit. Phone Post 3.0

Surely she already knows you're a screw-up, and should have expected as much. Her fault if she's disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - Surely she already knows you're a screw-up, and should have expected as much. Her fault if she's disappointed. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly thank you. After 6 years c'mon. Bullshit tho Phone Post 3.0

Valentine's a lucky guy.

After 6 years you cant get a simple day right?

She banged some other dude last night knowing nothing was going to happen tonight.

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

She banged some other dude last night knowing nothing was going to happen tonight.

She's 7 months pregnant so no worries Phone Post 3.0

At least I got out of having to watch 50 shades of grey. Phone Post 3.0

Been with my wife for 15 years. I've never done valentines day. Told her at the start that I don't do it. Been like that ever since. Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury - At least I got out of having to watch 50 shades of grey. Phone Post 3.0

I recommend watching it with your girl. You'll get a bj if u play your cards right.

How big was he ? Phone Post 3.0

edit

Fister of Fury - 
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

She's 7 months pregnant so no worries Phone Post 3.0

That baby is going to be born with a dent in it's head.