I bought a blanket from Target

I bought a fleece blanket from Target.

It is full size for a full size mattress.

I think I shelled out about 16 or 18 dollars for it.

The blanket is very soft and comfortable.

I keep it on my reclining chair where I watch television. When it is cold, like it is today, I can snuggle under it and keep warm. Makes me feel great. I love to get cozy under this blanket on days like today when it is chilly outside.

It is amazing how much a blanket can change your life.

I highly recommend going to Target and picking yourself up one of these blankets.

write a note to self "Blankets=warmth"

Thanks for the tip Mookie

Electric blanket all the way. Phone Post 3.0

Bed bath and beyond is where I got mine. I agree. Phone Post 3.0

If all goes well, I plan to get many years out of this blanket.

One of the best investments you can make.

I feel like shit and am covered up with a blanket on my chair. You speak the truth. Phone Post 3.0

Fister - Bed bath and beyond is where I got mine. I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Is it one of those fleece types of blanket?

I also have one on my bed.

I really enjoy it.

Yep. We have about 4 of them. The best though are the bath robes. It's like a force field around you protecting your wet body from the cold.

I appreciate that more than being cold and dry already. Like when watching tv, because when you just get out of the shower is when you're most vulnerable. Phone Post 3.0

This thread is my fleece blanket Phone Post 3.0

Fister - Yep. We have about 4 of them. The best though are the bath robes. It's like a force field around you protecting your wet body from the cold.

I appreciate that more than being cold and dry already. Like when watching tv, because when you just get out of the shower is when you're most vulnerable. Phone Post 3.0

I was planning on purchasing a bath robe like this.

Any recommendation where to make this purchase? Bed bath and beyond? It would certainly be a life changer for me.

I have a blanket from target. It is soft. Phone Post 3.0

A woollen coat of a domestic sheep or long-haired goat, especially after being sheared (but before being processed into yarn or thread)
Polar fleece, a type of polyester fabric
Horticultural fleece, a polypropylene fabric used to protect plants Phone Post 3.0

Costco sells kick ass fleece blankets. Phone Post 3.0

I may also go to target to get a soft blanket. do they have granola as well?

Do I need more details or do I just go into Target and ask for a blanket ? Is there a brand or something ? I feel like there are many blanket choices there I could get overwhelmed. Phone Post 3.0

SandraBullockFan - I may also go to target to get a soft blanket. do they have granola as well?

One of th best decisions i have ever made was purchasing this blanket. A good investment.

Dump all your stocks and invest in blanket.

Most likely your local Target also sells granola.

Magic_Mike - Do I need more details or do I just go into Target and ask for a blanket ? Is there a brand or something ? I feel like there are many blanket choices there I could get overwhelmed. Phone Post 3.0

ask where the blanket aisle is.

I purchased a blanket of the brand name Room Essentials.

Fuck, I need a blanket like that. My best blanket is a comforter made of polyester from Ikea. It's not particularly warm and I have to use another cheap cotton blanket on top of it when the weather gets really cold. And it costed me like $30 around 10 years ago.

Mookie 3:16 -
Fister - Yep. We have about 4 of them. The best though are the bath robes. It's like a force field around you protecting your wet body from the cold.

I was planning on purchasing a bath robe like this.

Any recommendation where to make this purchase? Bed bath and beyond? It would certainly be a life changer for me.
Bed bath and beyond is where all of the chicks are. Their all wet and horny because they're doing their registry for there wedding. You spot one without her future husband present and you're garunteed to get laid beacause she's mad at them and wants to use the excuse that "technically" it's not cheating because they aren't married yet. Phone Post 3.0

wow!

whats next? underwear prevents chafing??