I bought a new bathroom scale

and to make sure I get my monies worth have taken to weighing myself before and after every poop. It is a digital scale that goes in .2 lb increments. I am only a couple of weeks in to this crappy experiment and so far my poops average about 1.4 lbs with my biggest being 2.4 lbs. Pics of future poops available on a per request basis.

*Starts slow clap Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - 2.4 lb dump is legit. Hopefully for your holes sake, it didn't come out at once. Phone Post 3.0

My fiber intake is quite substantial resulting in veritable assplosions after two cups of coffee. I am not sure it's all at once but it's pretty fuckin quick and my diameter seems to be holding up quite well.

This interests me.

I have been timing my metabolism by eating a tracer food (something undigestible) then see how fast I can get it out the other end.

TFK_BOZY - 2.4 lb dump is legit. Hopefully for your holes sake, it didn't come out at once. Phone Post 3.0
Hope he cleans up the scale after he weighs his poop Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - 

This interests me.

I have been timing my metabolism by eating a tracer food (something undigestible) then see how fast I can get it out the other end.

Go on.

Hulk74 - 
TFK_BOZY - 2.4 lb dump is legit. Hopefully for your holes sake, it didn't come out at once. Phone Post 3.0
Hope he cleans up the scale after he weighs his poop Phone Post 3.0

cover it with saran wrap for easy removal

slo ko - 

This interests me.

What tracer have you found holds up the best through the digestive system? I tried marbles but had to buy a new toilet afterwards due to the "buckshot booty" effect.

I did this for a while. I was very proud of a near 5 pounder... until MrsMedic pointed out "did you pee first?"

I then realized I was getting some piss weight in there. Phone Post 3.0

• makes mental note to pee first so as not to skew results

MountainMedic - I did this for a while. I was very proud of a near 5 pounder... until MrsMedic pointed out "did you pee first?"

I then realized I was getting some piss weight in there. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I did that too. I don't even bother anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Willie Makitt - 
slo ko - 

This interests me.

What tracer have you found holds up the best through the digestive system? I tried marbles but had to buy a new toilet afterwards due to the "buckshot booty" effect.

corn for the win.

you could also try rubber balloons full of your narcotic of choice, if you felt like fishing.

mittens - 
slo ko - 

This interests me.

Go on.

I'm huge fan of a nice, clean, digestive tract.

If it were healthy, I'd only be processing one meal at a time. But, alas, I need to eat.

However, if i can get my times down to under 8 hours (about 30 minutes off that mark currently) then I may go forth with my plan.

I should also mention that I'm loading up on the fiber these days, and will routinely eat half a stalk of celery: a) cuz I love it, and b) cuz it helps me towards my explosive conclusion.

I want to weigh my dumps. Is there something wrong with me? Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom - I want to weigh my dumps. Is there something wrong with me? Phone Post 3.0

Relax bro, you are at least as normal as I am.

In for asscience Phone Post 3.0

Potential GOAT thread Phone Post 3.0

are you weighing your piss too?

They put a scale in our bathroom at work, so naturally I put a ledger up so we could run a contest for the biggest dump. I called it Turd Club. We used aliases. Mine was Dyler Turden, and I just broke the first rule. Phone Post 3.0

hubris - are you weighing your piss too?

With as much water as I drink that would be quite an undertaking. I take in so much fluid that I would wear out my scale getting on and off of I for every piss