I bought a new bathroom scale

newnickname - They put a scale in our bathroom at work, so naturally I put a ledger up so we could run a contest for the biggest dump. I called it Turd Club. We used aliases. Mine was Dyler Turden, and I just broke the first rule. Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty awesome

Hulk74 -
TFK_BOZY - 2.4 lb dump is legit. Hopefully for your holes sake, it didn't come out at once. Phone Post 3.0
Hope he cleans up the scale after he weighs his poop Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

someonestolemysocks - Potential GOAT thread Phone Post 3.0

A feller could only hope. I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Time for work, AMA and I shall answer later.

Doctors have actually determined this. In a study involving over 1,000 men, researchers found that the average stool weighed 0.7 pounds.

I've been dieting and exercising for the past 2 months, I weigh myself first things in the morning after my morning poop. This is when you get your true body weight.

Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz - Doctors have actually determined this. In a study involving over 1,000 men, researchers found that the average stool weighed 0.7 pounds.

So what you're saying is even my poop is above average. Tis a true og'er I am

I just woke up and my first pee of the day was 2.2 lbs. If my math is correct that is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/4 gallon. Post coffee poop is brewing.

Todays poop weighed in at a respectable 1.2lbs

Bono isn't the record holder...he's the record. Phone Post 3.0

Willie Makitt - I just woke up and my first pee of the day was 2.2 lbs. If my math is correct that is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/4 gallon. Post coffee poop is brewing.
I feel like my wake up piss beats yours by about a quart....

Not gonna lie, my wake up piss is usually a sit down affair, it takes forever! And my 'just woke up' legs aren't in the mood to stand there for a couple minutes. Phone Post 3.0