I Bought the UG Iphone Application (Question)

I've been so busy that I only had a chance to play around with it for like 3 min. (the Iphone). My question is, how do you post from it? I didn't see where to log in, etc. Am I missing something?

It is not an option yet unfortunately.

Really? So it's just to read threads, news, etc.? It's still worth the money but I certainly hope they do add posting as a feature. It'd be the best app. ever. :)

yea it sort of sucks not being able to post, but still a fine app nonetheless

Does anyone know (around) when it'll be updated so we can post?

I was thinking the same thing Dino!

BlackBerry version is released this week. Then they have to Android. Thlandsen they have to finish the iPhone update. Some iPhone stuff like multiple forums and lanscape mode are completed. Some functions like logging in, subscription, and posting are not done. Will be months not weeks, but not a lot of months, maybe two or three.

I have a bookmark for the UG on my phone. Allows me to log in, post, look at any forum. Surely that's the same thing?

Thanks, Kirik. Between Facebook and now the UG/OG on my phone, I may never ever get another thing done at work again. haha

explodingboy - I have a bookmark for the UG on my phone. Allows me to log in, post, look at any forum. Surely that's the same thing?
Yeah, me too, but 1) the icon is cool (lol) and 2) I'd imagine it's a lot faster to load using the app.

Kocksuckio - Thanks, Kirik. Between Facebook and now the UG/OG on my phone, I may never ever get another thing done at work again. haha

haha my join date was the day after the last time I got something done at work

It would be cool if Blue namers got the App included in thier membership...