I call Zned out.

His first response will be "my wife won't let me." They're all troll accounts. We'll film it. "I'm too busy riding spandex up my ass." Guppy. 

10 Likes

Let's go faggot. You spend half your work day judging other men haha. Insecure. He won't do it. Go into your faggot apartment. I swear to god I'll beat this metrosexual's ass. 

5 Likes

I'm so in. 

2 Likes

TheSpookedKabuki -

His first response will be "my wife won't let me." They're all troll accounts. We'll film it. "I'm too busy riding spandex up my ass." Guppy. 

Call him out to what? A fashion contest? Pasta making? Fight? Zned via headkick if so.

7 Likes

in early for deets

I'll take Zned by Frutti del Mar early in the 3rd.

1 Like

He won't do shit except take up 3 up lanes with his bike. Then get choked out. "Why am I getting beat up?" 

3 Likes

Zned is going to show up in a fedora and whoop dat ass.

Haha 

1 Like

Guy is gayer than Oscar Meyers. Probably has a mutual agreement with his girl "you don't touch me, I won't touch you." No girl sits there and watches their man make Pasta haha Take her out. It's obviously a troll account.

1 Like

TheSpookedKabuki -

Guy is gayer than Oscar Meyers. Probably has a mutual agreement with his girl "you don't touch me, I won't touch you." No girl sits there and watches their man make Pasta haha Take her out. It's obviously a troll account.

He went out of his way to give me great financial advice years ago. To me Zned is cool that is all.

Do it under your real screen name or at least hint what it is por favor. 

ShanTheMan -

Do it under your real screen name or at least hint what it is por favor. 

Specialb420 is my Instagram  and my last post is 7 years old I don't like that dude. He's a fxcking punk. I'll give you my Facebook name with 300 ppl that know me. 

Paranorman Foamposites is my profile pic. I just want to beat the shit out of this dude. He's so lame. He's a PUNK. Sits in a office all day, judges other men. He's the type of faggot that rides in the middle of a street on a bicycle, and wonder why everyone throws shit at him. He won't respond. He can't 

1 Like

He's the type of dude, you seen Die Hard? He's that faggot that sold Jon out. "I'll make a deal with you." Country goes to war he'd be selling his own team out. I think it was Eldridge. That's exactly how he is. Scum. 

TheSpookedKabuki -

He's the type of dude, you seen Die Hard? He's that faggot that sold Jon out. "I'll make a deal with you." Country goes to war he'd be selling his own team out. I think it was Eldridge. That's exactly how he is. Scum. 

Ellis lol

Lol you dont like metro fashion advice on a internet forum?

1 Like

The OG trolls can't even beat me. I straight up sent him my Instagram. You think he'll do it back hahs. Dude is a midget for fuck sakes. 

1 Like

Wonder what happens if I dox him. Talk shit get hit. "I'm only 5'2." Thatd be his first response I'd be like you got cuffs on haha. You're so knocked out.  Shits a joke. Don't talk shit unless you're willing to say it in real life.