i came to get down!

Something something something like John McEnroe

Boomshalaklakboom!!!!!

Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs, I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms

We did a bottle drive today for my son's hockey team and while we were sorting I had the doors of my truck open to listen to music. None of the kids had ever heard this tune before but they absolutely loved it. They asked me to play it again and turn it way up. 

So there we were a bunch of 40 year olds singing along while our 7 year old boys were actually jumping around like in the video. Some tunes pass the test of time better than other.

And yeah, I'm sure we all looked plenty retarded.

Inn.

You see I'm Irish but I'm not a leprechaun you wanna fight step up punk we'll get it on you take a right to the grill I'm white and I I'll a descendent if Dublin with titanic skill

opieandjimmy - Being from New England this is played in any bar 7 times a night.
They're the older kids from my high school, same one Ice Cube went to...That's OG Irish Pride San Fernando Valley California Pekerwood P Funk that everyone thinks is from southie lol.

Used to listen to this before we went on the ice for bantam rep lol. Got us fired right up

MMA Playwright - Something something something like John McEnroe
I'll serve your ass like Johnny Mac

groundfighter2000 - Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs, I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms

And just like the Prodigal Son, I've returned.

Anyone stepping to me, you'll get burned.

'Cause I got parents and you ain got none.

If you wanna battle, bring a shotgun.

But if you do, you're a fool.

'Cause I duel to the death.  

Tryin' to step to me, you'll take your last breath.

Anybody who doesn't like that song is no friend of mine

Yep, a classic that passes the test of time. My boys even like when I play that song in the car.

Put on your shitkickers and kick some shit

rezzz - Anybody who doesn't like that song is no friend of mine

MMA Playwright -
Wiggity wiggity wack

Saw them in Santa Monica with Rage Against the Machine opening. LPT: Never have Rage open for you

This song is on my running, training, driving and cooking playlists.

definitly stands the test of time.