I can smell a woman's vag from a foot away.AMA

I know it's not the super power the world deserves but it's legit. When I was a child I had no idea why I could smell this pungent stench when no one else could. Then when I was 11 I was molested by my babysitter and as I locked her vag I realized that was where the smell was coming from. It's been a struggle to have this power and has ruined dating fat or athletic women for me.

I'll take questions now. Phone Post 3.0

Slowly tell the babysitter story? Phone Post 3.0

Hottest girl with the smelliest vag?

Much more likely the smell is coming from you.

one does not simply lock a vag.

You and your mom didn't spend much quality time together after that, did you? Phone Post 3.0

Erocks - Slowly tell the babysitter story? Phone Post 3.0
She was babysitting me and my sibs and we were playing card (she was 17). Started to make bets about showing privates and kissing her. She told me about this game she played called seven minutes in heaven. Said she'd show me how to play. Took me into my room turned off lights. Told me stick digits in her and then asked if I wanted to do something really grown up I said yes. She told me to kiss her vag I did. Said do it more grown up and lick it so I did. Not a great story. She never gave me head or anything it ws just about her.
Don't remember if it was my little bro or sis who ratted her out. My parents spoke to her parents and never used her again to babysit. But my dad joked about it for years . This was the early 80's so no one thought a chick could molest a male. Phone Post 3.0

BathSaltFaceFeeder - one does not simply lock a vag.
Lick not lock Phone Post 3.0

Salt the Snail - Hottest girl with the smelliest vag?
Tons at the gym and bars. Only celeb was Goldie Hawn and she just smelled dry. Phone Post 3.0

The guy that invented cock locks must of gotten butt fucked by his uncle Rick. Phone Post 3.0

Describe most common smell by demographics. Age, nationality, economic standing, weight, etc. Phone Post 3.0

So you always knew when your mom had that " not so fresh feeling".

Jewbacca -
Erocks - Slowly tell the babysitter story? Phone Post 3.0
She was babysitting me and my sibs and we were playing card (she was 17). Started to make bets about showing privates and kissing her. She told me about this game she played called seven minutes in heaven. Said she'd show me how to play. Took me into my room turned off lights. Told me stick digits in her and then asked if I wanted to do something really grown up I said yes. She told me to kiss her vag I did. Said do it more grown up and lick it so I did. Not a great story. She never gave me head or anything it ws just about her.
Don't remember if it was my little bro or sis who ratted her out. My parents spoke to her parents and never used her again to babysit. But my dad joked about it for years . This was the early 80's so no one thought a chick could molest a male. Phone Post 3.0
I need her name so she can babysit me.

Plz!!! Phone Post 3.0

Could you track a woman through the city by the smell of her vag just like Daredevil?

Actually, I suppose it would be more like Wolverine, but whatever, question still stands.

Do you have this power because you have a big nose?

How far away do you have to be for this uncanny ability to kick in? I mean if you gotta be eating pussy to get a whiff, I'm not impressed. If you're like 10 feet away and can smell it like you're face down...now that's talent.

And does the scent change with age? Like does 20yr old pussy smell different than 30s? 40s? Phone Post 3.0

Do you know Doctor Lector?

Strong smell that are pleasant or are they all bad? Phone Post 3.0

"Then when I was 11 I was molested by my babysitter"

You gay, ninja Phone Post 3.0

Do your superb olfactory powers extend to shweaty bean bags? Let's talk coin purse.