French

Italiaian

spanish

chines

japanese

african click

1 Like

1 Like

Worst poster on the OG and a complete fucking moron as well. Your threads suck fuck face!

5 Likes

Mooks I’m not surprised but as always am very impressed! Did you learn these as a kid or did you just pick them up on the fly as an adult?

Mookie 3:16 -

Hey good Gif

English 

French

Italiaian

spanish

chines

japanese

african click

And which African click would that be?  

1.  Du sprache sheize...

2.  Jy praat kak

3.  Je praatje gemors 

4.  Vos (ud) hablar mierde

5.  Wena goboa masepa 

6.  Tagki masgara 

How do you say “Your threads suck” in African click?

2 Likes

English 

French

Italiaian

spanish

chines

japanese

african click

"Italiaian"?

"Chines"?

I would have thought you'd be able to spell the names of the languages you speak

2 Likes

Mookie 3:16 - 

English 

French

Italiaian

spanish

chines

japanese

african click

Xhosa? 

I'm dubious.

Dont forget Pig Latin, Mookie.

this is what passes for wit in the oozing syphilitic brain of the marxist steves

and smiley should beat your fucking head in for associating him with you. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF SMILEYS PEOPLE

You must not be a Trumper cult member, 

you didn’t say you speak American. 

JuicedBeast - 

Worst poster on the OG and a complete fucking moron as well. Your threads suck fuck face!

WHY?

God dammit JB, you are gonna force me to do something I never thought I would ever do...that's right, I might have to vote you down.  Gonna sleep on it for a few weeks but I feel like you've left me with no choice.  

Your negativity in this time of crisis is so GOSH DARN unwarranted that it makes me puke my guts out!

I keep trying to connect with you on a HUMAN level but you INSIST on being a total JERK.  I'm gonna talk to Kirk and crew and consider a vote down sometime in the next month....asshole...I'm crying now.  FUckin Jark!

1 Like

????

This forum doesn’t accept Chinese text lol.

Eres un pendejo op .... demuéstrame que estoy equivocado 

Ni chi dao wo zai xie she me mah?

Synes du selv du er dygtig?