I can understand Lesnar...

He was a college wrestling champion and an amazing athlete. But that guy? Really? It makes your organization look like its desperate for anything to attract the WWE mouthbreathers. Phone Post 3.0

MickColins - He was a college wrestling champion and an amazing athlete. But that guy? Really? It makes your organization look like its desperate for anything to attract the WWE mouthbreathers. Phone Post 3.0
I think you've just summed it up. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - 
MickColins - He was a college wrestling champion and an amazing athlete. But that guy? Really? It makes your organization look like its desperate for anything to attract the WWE mouthbreathers. Phone Post 3.0

agreed op

Vinnie G - 

this

UFC is desperate for money. They'll go after Cena, The Rock, Undertaker, Stone Cold, and anyone else in the WWE that shows interest in fighting, despite their zero mma fights. A little sad, but we'll see what happens.