I CANNOT believe....

That people are surprised over Clay Guida's antics.

The guy has been avoiding fights his entire career with his wrestle fucking, hugging, and pinning.

Does it have to be absolutely blatantly obvious for people to realize he's a staller and not a fighter?

I dont think anyone is surpised. Just annoyed

Shahanshah - lol, true.

his wars were mainly because of the talent of the other guy, IE Diego, Gilbert and Ben
This. I always caught shit for saying he's boring. His exciting fights were mostly all because of his opponents. Phone Post

He's known as an "exciting" fighter because of his ability to get the shit kicked out of him and continue pressing forward. When met with little adversity, i.e. the Pettis fight, his ideal win is pinning you down and landing shoulder strikes.

Shahanshah - lol, true.

his wars were mainly because of the talent of the other guy, IE Diego, Gilbert and Ben
This I've been saying forever that the only exciting fights he has are when he get his ass kicked: Phone Post

Salokcin69 -
Shahanshah - lol, true.

This. I always caught shit for saying he's boring. His exciting fights were mostly all because of his opponents. Phone Post
You are such a faggot its sad really Phone Post

Caught by Quick -
Salokcin69 -
Shahanshah - lol, true.

. Phone Post

xsrg95 -
Caught by Quick -
Salokcin69 -
Shahanshah - lol, true.

. Phone Post
Is there something that poster has done in the past? Because he's right on here Phone Post

ortman166 -
xsrg95 -
Caught by Quick -
Salokcin69 -
Shahanshah - lol, true.

. Phone Post
Is there something that poster has done in the past? Because he's right on here Phone Post
. Phone Post

DallasVanWinkle - Does it have to be absolutely blatantly obvious for people to realize he's a staller and not a fighter?

Obviously!

lockon - He's known as an "exciting" fighter because of his ability to get the shit kicked out of him and continue pressing forward. When met with little adversity, i.e. the Pettis fight, his ideal win is pinning you down and landing shoulder strikes.

yup

But he's crazy and high energy and the crowd lives him and ...

No, the guy pretty much tries to nullify any offense and wrestlefuck a decision.

Never cared for a Guida fight. The constant bouncing and flying hair shit annoys the fuck outta me. Phone Post

He did a great impersonation of Anderson Silva at one point. Even Dana said on Twitter that he was not liking Guida's antics. Phone Post

majikman - I dont think anyone is surpised. Just annoyed
Way fucking annoyed!! Phone Post

I'm mostly relieved he wasn't rewarded the W for that crap. I haven't lost all hope for MMA just yet.

I'm guessing he's gonna be cast way down on the prelims for his next fight. He's gonna have to make major changes to get back into the good graces of the fans.