I canNOT wait for Bisping to get his shot

He WILL beat Andersom. He is the next middleweight champion of the world. I wasnt always but ive come around. You cant deny him his destiny any longer. I for one cant wait til he carries that strap with pride.

I am an american and im a Bisping fan.

Join me brothers Phone Post

This thread is for AMERICAN Bisping support. Brits can chime in also I just wanted Bisping to know he had the support of the USA fully behind him.

I believe in Bisping Phone Post

Let me reiterate. ..I am a SOUTHERN American Bisping fan. Yankees join the movement Phone Post

LOL

I really domt understand how you cant be a fan. Dude brings it every time. I admit I wasnt always a fan but a fighter like this has to gain your reapect or your not a fan of the sport Phone Post

Unwariestpickle - Anderson could get old over night... That's about the only way he wins that fight.

Lmao. Nuthuggers already ready with the excuses Phone Post

Bisping comes to fight every fight all the fight in every forvever never because.

That's why.

yellow wrkahlc -

Bisping comes to fight every fight all the fight in every forvever never because.

That's why.

And that is why he gained me as a fan.
100% support here. Fan for life Phone Post

And somebody voted me down for being a Bisping fan?????? Phone Post

He won't beat him by he deserves a shot and will do just as good as anyone else. Phone Post

Festus - 
yellow wrkahlc -

That's why.

It's just he's so fighter you know it makes me excite when I see him fight Im from brasil so we dontget his fights too much but victor wont win and thats how.

I will always love brisling.

AIR HENDO Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc -
Festus - 
yellow wrkahlc -

That's why.

It's just he's so fighter you know it makes me excite when I see him fight Im from brasil so we dontget his fights too much but victor wont win and thats how.

I will always love brisling.

Brilliant! Phone Post