I cant be the only one with a tear in his eye

That was special boys

That was heart

Respect to "decision Dan" Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Liddell was thinkin why the hell did I retire!

It got dusty no doubt. He should go out on that one, not going to get any better than that. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking awesome Phone Post 3.0

No tears but a bit of a lump in my throat when the crowd were cheering and you could see Dan trying to control his own emotions. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it was special. Glad Chuck was there to see it. He seemed stoked for Dan. Phone Post 3.0

And on the eight day God created Dan Henderson

I'd love to see Chuck still fighting - really miss that guys fights Phone Post 3.0

Trackman 2 - And on the eight day God created Dan Henderson
Amen! Phone Post 3.0

Dominant Dan Bisping'd another man. Phone Post 3.0

I just spilled my draft screaming jumping from my seat what a finish

That was truly amazing, then Diaz vs. Mcgregor 2 gets announced! Fuck, what a night! And 3 fights to go!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Still would have loved to see that overhead right land on Jon Jones a couple years ago. Would gave been interesting to see if Jones' jaw could have handled it. Most couldn't.

Long live Hendo.... one of the greatest all time ... and a real class act! Phone Post 3.0

i shed two tears, i know Dana hates him even more now....

Palmtreeguy - Still would have loved to see that overhead right land on Jon Jones a couple years ago. Would gave been interesting to see if Jones' jaw could have handled it. Most couldn't.

Long live Hendo.... one of the greatest all time ... and a real class act! Phone Post 3.0

Good post. I wanted to see that so badly, too. Seems like the only time Dan ever got hurt before a fight and it had to be before a shot at the title.

Would have loved to see if he could have landed that H-bomb back then on JBJ, and if so, what would have happened.

And no, OP, you're not the only one......

opieandjimmy - I could turn the ppv off right now and be happy...

Wow Phone Post 3.0
I texted something similar to another OGer Phone Post 3.0

Legend Phone Post 3.0

I scared my wife when I jumped up and yelled "fuck yeah" but no tear, I'm not a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR - I actually jumped off the couch and screamed dan, us old guys need to stick together Phone Post 3.0
Both arms in the in the air!!!
Scared the hell out of the dog as MrsMedic yelled " No NoNo Shit What Woah Fuck Yes"

TeamOldGuy Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - I scared my wife when I jumped up and yelled "fuck yeah" but no tear, I'm not a bitch. Phone Post 3.0
One year, like a man.

Just one Phone Post 3.0