I can't believe ______ became a UFC champion.

Forrest Griffin

Frankie Edgar

Rashad Evans

Dave Menne

Who ya got ?

Brock Lesnar

Serra

Serra and Edgar

Oh shit, who would have thought Timmy would became a two time UFC champion.

Forrest

Matt Serra

Rashad

Serra

Definitely Dave Menne. When he fought Castillo for the belt, he was coming off a loss to Kanehara by TKO.

brock luckiest ufc champ ever

Brock

end of list

For the people saying Sylvia are you saying that because of his recent record or because you thought he was never capable of becoming one back in the day? 

As back in the day Timmy was a beast, didnt surprise me one bit he became UFC champion back then, UFC HW was paper thin for years.

I'm still kind of suprised Brock became a UFC Champ so soon. No doubt a bad ass wrestler with tons of experiance there, but he came into MMA full blast and suprised me by not only getting a title shot so fast but winning it..

I also think he's gonna hold on to it for awhile....

Gonna have to say Serra even though I love the guy. Phone Post

Before his fight with Machida, Shogun.

MillhouseMMA - Before his fight with Machida, Shogun.
Clearly you never watched PRIDE.

Prety much everyone on the forum thought Shogun had a good chance of getting the belt when he first signed. 

EckY -  For the people saying Sylvia are you saying that because of his recent record or because you thought he was never capable of becoming one back in the day? 

As back in the day Timmy was a beast, didnt surprise me one bit he became UFC champion back then, UFC HW was paper thin for years.

Look at the join dates of the people posting about Tim.

Michael Bisping ............. oh wait.

Forrest Phone Post

Brock Lesnar, I think he is very overrated, however he's a great champion. Didn't expect him to come this far with 2 title defenses.