I can't believe how bad UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards sucks!

Yep, July has 2 PPV’s and 3 Fight Nights and I think there is a lot to like about July with of course the IFW PPV being the biggest one.

The RDA Fiziev and Ortega Rodriguez fights are great and then this London Fight Night should be a lot of fun.
UFC Fight Night Quick Card

1 Like

Seems defeatist to me.

Relevant discussions are good for the sport. UFC does take note of what fans say, and plenty of impactful ideas have started on message boards like this.

Plus sometimes fans just need to sound-off. If you didn’t want to partake in such a discussion yourself, you wouldn’t have clicked such an obvious thread title and replied. :wink:

4 Likes

Excellent response

Murr

1 Like
1 Like

If Frank did it, he deserved it…

1 Like

1 Like

I actually like this card…

I also think Leon Edwards is going to have a very goo chance of beating Usman.

1 Like

I watch ufc more, but somehow ended up knowing more fighters from bkfc and ONE, i know old ufc fighters and everyone pre-Conor…
Lately ufc just sucks

2 Likes

I put a bet on Leon. He’s got the striking edge and Usman thinks he’s a boxer. He’s also younger and much faster. Iirc it was 3 to 1

2 Likes

I didn’t think Leon had/has a chance in hell, but these few posts have changed my mind a little and I may put a few British Dollars on my fellow Countrymen

1 Like

You’re English? I have just placed a ton of bets, the one I am most confident with is Dillashaw

1 Like

I’m not fucking English…

Scottish and Proud

(But, Leon will be my Team GB Countrymen if he wins)

If he loses, he’s just a English Loser Cunt

5 Likes

UFC fans: “X” fighter is old and slow. He’s been brutally knocked out the last four fights. He should retire already!

Also UFC fans: Bro this card sucks! It’s full of newbies I have never heard of.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a live underdog. Also, has had years to work on staying and getting back to his feet, and Usman isn’t the wrestler he once was at this stage so will be a standup fight

Rockholds dismissive and awkward trash talk during the lead up will be entertaining as well, especially if he gets smoked like most think.

1 Like

Luke Rockhold being awkward u say…

2 Likes

Luke Rockhold Question Mark Kicks Michael Bisping - UFC Fight Night 55 Uberlandia

4 Likes

I forgot all about Dave Herman.

1 Like

You’re probably right. That’s gonna suck if it happens.

3 Likes