I can't believe how bad UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards sucks!

So The UK is comparable size wise to the state of Virginia!!!

And we have many different accents on our small island. Travel 30-40 mins from Liverpool to Manchester and u get a different dialect

Here a decent looking broad doing a decent go at the regional accents.

It’s funny cause most Americans (the dum dum ones) think we all speak propper and posh

1 Like

if friends are coming over we split the cost otherwise i stream them.
i made dinner plans sat night, something i never do as i always watch the fights, but this car is just peaking my interests

there have been a couple cards this year that i just didn’t watch, unheard of for me

1 Like

That card is very weak as well. I honestly don’t understand the Chimaev/Nate fight. Nate is old and not active so she is he fighting a rising star that just beat Burns?! At this point it’s not even a great style matchup to me.

But yeah, who the fuck are 80% of those guys?!?

2 Likes

So get this.

Leon Edwards has only face 2 people currently in the top 10 at WW since his loss to Marry.

278 and 280 are good cards. I’m in.

Gonna go pub and watch with the Joshua fight too. Dam good Sunday imo

4 Likes

Who’s Joshua fighting? Jones’s wife in front of his daughters?

Joshua Usek 2 bro

1 Like

Joshua Anthony might be the last boxer I have any respect for (and that’s only because he’s smart enough to keep his personal life personal).

1 Like

8-5 Lucie Pudilova vs 11-5 YuWanan is now on the PPV right after 7-5 Harry Hunsacker vs Pedro.

They had to do that to the PPV because they needed to offer the Leo Santos and Romanov fights as the feature of the ABC/ESPN card.

These things happen in MMA.

Leo Santos has had an incredible career and you got to imagine what he could have done in the UFC if he was at LW in UFC and healthy and active while in his prime. At 42 really hoping he beats Gordon. The man made his MMA debut vs Gomi 22 years ago and fought Gomi to a Majority Draw despite the fact it was his pro debut.

2 Likes

With PFL starting at 1pm ET today…you could watch 12 hours of PFL/UFC today if you wanted. I do want to see the Santos, Romonov, Rockhold, Aldo and Usman fights more than win I made this thread but really I’m just waiting for the big Bellator card on Oct 1st and then the 280 card at the end of Oct. Thats what I’m looking forward to in MMA right now.

1 Like

All today

Joshua Vs Usek (London)

MVP Vs Perry BKFC (London)

PFL (London)

Then

UFC 278 (Salty Lake Shitty)

4 Likes

I do want to see MVP in BKFC, not gonna lie.

1 Like

278 just got a little bit better. One less chick fight:

4 Likes

Oh no!!!

Say It Aint So Season 2 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

2 Likes

You could add this card to UFC 279 and it would be a basic PPV. I don’t know anyone that pays for these cards anymore haha

1 Like

Posted by @Brain-Happiness

What a crazy stat with these 2 bitches on the main card tonight

3 Likes

It’s

criminal-fucking-criminal

1 Like

I might stream this fight for free, And Dana probably will say go ahead, I don’t blame you.

1 Like
1 Like

Not the best card but certainly not the worst ufc card ever

4 Likes