I cant log onto Fight Pass

Anybody else?

Call customer support they gave me credit for a free PPV Phone Post 3.0

I`m not sure what happened,but I couldn`t log in for a couple of minutes.

I had to logout and then back on & couldn`t.

Now it`s working.

Me neither. Haven't subscribed though so don't know if that helps. Phone Post 3.0

Took me a couple tries but finally got in and am watching now. I would keep trying you havent missed much Phone Post 3.0

ducks18 - Call customer support they gave me credit for a free PPV Phone Post 3.0

will strategically try this in march....

It did that to me a few weeks ago tried to change my password like 5 times and it finally worked. After seeing about the free PPV credit I wish I had contacted support now.

Op, if nothing happens after you log in, just do the log in once, then type fight pass in to the browser again and that should do the trick. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - Op, if nothing happens after you log in, just do the log in once, then type fight pass in to the browser again and that should do the trick. Phone Post 3.0

You wont believe this,but thats what I did.

I was already logged on,and then I logged out because it was buffering.

I typed UFC Fight Pass into my browser & it came on.

Thanks!

LMAO there is a tab that says "LIVE HELP"

I have been waiting since I logged on.

Me: Had trouble logging on earlier.
Me:Technicaal difficuties?
Me:It`s all better now
Greetings,

UFC.tv FAQ page: http://www.ufc.com/faq-ufctv-ufcfightpass

***Fight Pass subscription will NOT give access to numbered PPV events like UFC 195, you must purchase Pay Per View to view***

Available device support: http://www.ufc.com/devices...

GERMANY: UFC Pay-Per-Views are available for purchase at ranFIGHTING http://www.ranfighting.de/ in Germany.

Please wait and an agent will be with you in just a moment...
Me: Anybody home?

Had the same problem. Just kept trying and it finally worked

crowbar -
HandyDarsh - Op, if nothing happens after you log in, just do the log in once, then type fight pass in to the browser again and that should do the trick. Phone Post 3.0

You wont believe this,but thats what I did.

I was already logged on,and then I logged out because it was buffering.

I typed UFC Fight Pass into my browser & it came on.

Thanks!

No prob! It took me a while to figure that glitchy service out

All that matters is you're tuned in now haha Phone Post 3.0

How long after the ppv do they get put on fight pass to watch for free anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

1st Round Armbar - How long after the ppv do they get put on fight pass to watch for free anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

30 days I believe

Android app always kicks me off. I hate it. Usually use the app at work. Luckily I have a work computer and nobody to look over my shoulder Phone Post 3.0

WhereIsGoranReljic -
1st Round Armbar - How long after the ppv do they get put on fight pass to watch for free anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

30 days I believe
It could even be sooner for non-ppv's Phone Post 3.0

It was buffering hard & freezing my screen & I have over 170 Mbps.