"I can't see" is the new "I can't breathe"

Definitely not resisting arrest. Low IQ and no impulse control gets you dead.

1 Like

The red drank coming out of the fountain gave the video a very pro wrestling blood feel to it.

One of the best death matches I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

These dudes all have the same hussle.

Classic George Floyd technique of yelling that your not resisting while resisting the whole time.

5 Likes

I couldn’t tell, did he have a gun, or was that a gun being held by one of the officers?

What’s the back story? What were the called there for that caused them to immediately close in on the guy

3 Likes

"An attempted arrest turned deadly when a suspect allegedly pulled a firearm on officers during a struggle on July 27. The Dallas Police Department in Texas released bodycam and surveillance footage of the incident that occurred inside a convenience store. An undercover detective attempted to conduct a traffic stop after apparently observing the suspect engage in a drug sale, but the suspect fled. The suspect was later spotted at a local convenience store, where officers confronted the man and attempted to arrest him when a struggle ensued, resulting in officers shooting him. The suspect later died at a nearby hospital. No officers were injured during this incident. The family of the suspect is demanding the unedited footage be released, stating the videos were edited to fit a narrative and demonize a victim of police violence. "

1 Like

Correct, although Floyd also would stuff drugs into his fat mouth while causing a distraction

2 Likes

It appears he was indeed moving.

1 Like

Happy Ending GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

2 Likes

I wanna see someone shout “I gotta fart” before getting shot by cops so it becomes the new ACAB rallying cry

1 Like

I bet that motherfucker could see perfectly well.

2 Likes

is he deaded?

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes