I caught my sister kissing this poster.

When she was about 12.

I did the slideshow for her wedding and put it in the mix. She was pissed. My parents didn't see the humour in it either.

My brother in law loved it and that's what really counts.

Phone Post 3.0

Can you really blame her? Phone Post 3.0

On the wiener? Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - On the wiener? Phone Post 3.0
Full makeover session on his face.

I stood in her doorway while she had her back to me. She was standing on her bed kissing the thing when I finally said, "You know that's made of paper right?" Phone Post 3.0

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

due, back in the day i made out with Kirk Cameron's sisters

poster

Dee

Jay!!! Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - Can you really blame her? Phone Post 3.0
No one knew the backstory and was confused why that picture was in there. I claimed I didn't know how it got in there.

It was an inside joke that she let my brother in law in on. It has long been a joke in my family. Phone Post 3.0

Where is the sister pic Phone Post 3.0

As an older brother myself, I assure you that you did the proper thing in this situation. I'm sorry your family does not share your rich sense of humor. If you are like me, this has been at least an occasional source of family hardship for you.

When I got out of the army, I was up in my mom's attic and I found this box full of New Kids on the Block shit--posters, calenders, t-shirts. Turns out my sister had gone through an entire New Kids faze while I was serving our country in the mechanized infantry. I was like "da fuq?" I am pretty sure I made fun of her for that one of the first times I was ever around my eventual brother-in-law. I would have definitely worked New Kids into the wedding if she had been silly enough to ask me to plan any aspect of it. I tried to get the DJ at the reception to play something, but he didn't have any.

Straydog24 - 
No one knew the backstory and was confused why that picture was in there. I claimed I didn't know how it got in there.

It was an inside joke that she let my brother in law in on. It has long been a joke in my family. Phone Post 3.0

That makes it even more hilarious. I assumed you were narrating the slide show and explained the story to the reception guests. That would have been pretty fucking funny. I can't believe your sister and parents are even tripping about it as a quick slip in that only the immediate family got. I'm sorry your family doesn't appreciate you, man.

BriggsSeekins - As an older brother myself, I assure you that you did the proper thing in this situation. I'm sorry your family does not share your rich sense of humor. If you are like me, this has been at least an occasional source of family hardship for you.

When I got out of the army, I was up in my mom's attic and I found this box full of New Kids on the Block shit--posters, calenders, t-shirts. Turns out my sister had gone through an entire New Kids faze while I was serving our country in the mechanized infantry. I was like "da fuq?" I am pretty sure I made fun of her for that one of the first times I was ever around my eventual brother-in-law. I would have definitely worked New Kids into the wedding if she had been silly enough to ask me to plan any aspect of it. I tried to get the DJ at the reception to play something, but he didn't have any.

Thank you for your service.

While you were in the desert, we took our sisters NKOTB trading cards and made drinking games out of them.

ME: "What is Donny's favorite food?"

Friend" "Spaghetti and meatballs"

ME: "Drink motherfucker! It's his moms meatloaf!"

BriggsSeekins - 
Straydog24 - 

That makes it even more hilarious. I assumed you were narrating the slide show and explained the story to the reception guests. That would have been pretty fucking funny. I can't believe your sister and parents are even tripping about it as a quick slip in that only the immediate family got. I'm sorry your family doesn't appreciate you, man.

For my brother's wedding, I put in a picture of his fake ID that he got arrested with

We laughed like maniacs

Straydog24 - When she was about 12.

I did the slideshow for her wedding and put it in the mix. She was pissed. My parents didn't see the humour in it either.

My brother in law loved it and that's what really counts.

Phone Post 3.0
Damn it michael seaver and his pouty lips and sultry eyes. Phone Post 3.0

BriggsSeekins -
Straydog24 - 

Yeah man I wasn't trying to embarrass the shit out of her. Just wanted to assert my big brother dominance. The look on her face is one of favourite memories of all time. Phone Post 3.0

I'd kiss that poster right fucking now if it was in front of me

When the pic came up I shrugged my shoulders and put my hands up like "What the fuck is that doing in there?"

She was shooting laser beams at me across the room. Phone Post 3.0

VU's for all you mafucking Growing Pains fans.

War Boner! Phone Post 3.0

You know who I want to make out with?

Jody Sweetin and her big sweet titties. Phone Post 3.0

Well this day a sucks. First I miss my flight. Now I find out Kitk Cameron ands I are Eskimo brothers.

Straydog24 -
psychosphere - On the wiener? Phone Post 3.0
Full makeover session on his face.

I stood in her doorway while she had her back to me. She was standing on her bed kissing the thing when I finally said, "You know that's made of paper right?" Phone Post 3.0
You should have fucked her, to teach her the difference. You would have been helping her. Phone Post 3.0

The Regulator - You know who I want to make out with?

Jody Sweetin and her big sweet titties. Phone Post 3.0

Lori Loughlin FTW.