I celebrate 4/20 for a different reason

Today marks the 1 year anniversary since we adopted our children from foster care. Luckily we were able to keep both siblings together. Our daughter came into our home at 9 months old and she's now 4 and I seriously love this girl more than anything in this world. Our son came to us at 5 1/2 years old and he's now 8. He came with a lot of behavioral problems as well as health problems, but this kid is kicking ass and thriving on life now!  So this is why I celebrate 4/20, today marks the 1 year and stoked we could provide a forever home to 2 awesome kids!  

If a blue would be so kind, this is from the adoption day. 

https://imgur.com/a/XGcx1

HAPPY 420!!

Soup Nazi -

HAPPY 420!!

Thanks soup!!! 

Hey happy 420. Today marks two years at my job

Odinson - Hey happy 420. Today marks two years at my job

Congrats brother!! Cheers to 10 more!

Very cool - congrats on making a big difference in their lives 

Congrats. Judge looks like the lady from total recall

Jpt82 - Congrats. Judge looks like the lady from total recall

lol that she does. She was a nice lady. Son was stoked when he got to sit in the judges chair. Daughter on the other hand, she tends to get very clingy and sad when she's around new people. As you can see in the picture. 

So wait I'm confused, are you smoking these kids out or not

This is beautiful

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Hitler, since its his birthday today.

I smoke weed!

stevia cures cancer -

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Hitler, since its his birthday today.

Lol trying to spread some love and cheer on this fine day!  Danke Schon

BeardedGlory -

Today marks the 1 year anniversary since we adopted our children from foster care. Luckily we were able to keep both siblings together. Our daughter came into our home at 9 months old and she's now 4 and I seriously love this girl more than anything in this world. Our son came to us at 5 1/2 years old and he's now 8. He came with a lot of behavioral problems as well as health problems, but this kid is kicking ass and thriving on life now!  So this is why I celebrate 4/20, today marks the 1 year and stoked we could provide a forever home to 2 awesome kids!  

If a blue would be so kind, this is from the adoption day. 

https://imgur.com/a/XGcx1

Awesome in so many ways.

Oh and shoutout to Pastor Pain for doing great things as well!  Hope all is well on the family front with you and your new kiddo!

I soup request the judge

Wanderpage - I soup request the judge

Lol make it happen 

Congrats.

A lovely story and pic.

temp154226 - Congrats.

A lovely story and pic.

Thanks man!  Flying back to AZ next week so our kids can see there other 2 brothers. We weren't able to take all 4 kiddos as CPS separated them. We stay in contact and schedule annual trips to make sure they know each other and remain in contact. 

cool OP