I destroyed my body with food

Thought this may be an interesting thread....plus its on my mind

Im 31 5'11 and approx 310lbs

Im not the type of guy you will see walking down the street and think, holy hell hes huge.

Ive become an expert on the correct clothes to wear to make me look thinner

Ive tried every diet and i have lost weight on most of them.

I have also purchased every piece of gym equipment and they all have worked for me.

I have nobody to blame but myself. I have very good willpower in all other areas of my life but this.

Im Italian, so i grew up eating being a huge part of my life. I can eat large amounts of food before i realize im eating at all.

Im almost never full

Food has always made life easier for me throughout difficult times

I have a beautiful girlfriend that is far out of my league. Its very hard to go out and do things with her because im always trying to watch what i eat and she dosent have to worry ever. I want to do things that make her happy but dont want to continue to destroy my body. She says i should eat whatever i want.

I go to the gym often and am an athletic person

Im not depressed or unhappy with my life

I havent always known what ive done to myself but as of recently i have noticed it.

Im not looking for diet or exercise advise. Just wanted to share my story

Wow.. Not too late to turn it around. Phone Post 3.0

bro do you wear 3 undershirts and xxxxxL long tees.

You still look huge just not lumpy.

310 pounds yet athletic and no one knows you're fat because of your clothes?

Pics and 40yd time or GTFO of here. Phone Post 3.0

5'11" 310 is pretty big but not massive.

There's got to be some kind of medication you could take to make you feel full...  That would prevent you from overeating.  

If not meds, I'm sure there are "tricks."  For one, drink a lot of water.

If I saw a guy 5'11 310 walkin down the street, first think I would think is damn he's huge...gonna need more details for this one Phone Post 3.0

TITS OR GTFO!!!

I KNOW THEY'RE IN THERE!!!

a little oatmeal for breakfast fills u up without expanding your stomach.

i know u didnt ask for advice, but i still recommend small meals

I don't understand. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not going to make fun of you for being fat, because I read on the OG that that will only make you fatter.

Maybe if I make fun of you for being skinny you'll get skinnier?

You skinny fuck, you look anorexic! What's your problem, Skeletor? I bet you have to jump around in the shower to get wet!

Read Eat to Live by Joel fuhrman. Phone Post 3.0

jvwand -

TITS OR GTFO!!!

I KNOW THEY'RE IN THERE!!!

Lol, this Phone Post

i know 2 guys who were like this a few years ago, kept going to the gym a few hours a day and theyre now beasts

Pic of OP:

Pics of gf out of your league? Phone Post

Lol it's possible. I'm 6'2 was 322 (now 314 8 pounds down and counting working hard! ). It can be easy if you athletic like a fullback or wrestler to get chunkier but keep looking strong you don't realize it because friends don't notice but strangers start treating you like a fat person and you realize. Phone Post 3.0

JDV - Pics of gf out of your league? Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0

I made the thread so somebody may benefit from it.

I find the negative posts very interesting

Im living a good life and have a lot of things to be thankful for. I hope you guys do too

JDV - Pics of gf out of your league? Phone Post
Rules!

You mentioned your girlfriend being out of your league. We will judge that! Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - 
Mechanical Bull - I made the thread so somebody may benefit from it.

I find the negative posts very interesting

Im living a good life and have a lot of things to be thankful for. I hope you guys do too

thats fantastic

however your OP screams 'help, I don't know what to do, i'm dying'

so good luck to you

Sorry, my post was never meant to be a cry for help.

I have an issue, and im dealing with it. I was hoping some other people with a similar problem would see it and feel a little better. Im not surprised at the negative comments but i expected nothing less.

I have lots of work to do but overall, my life aint bad

Thanks for all serious posts!