I Developed a Interest for NASCAR, is that RACIST?

I don't know why but recently I started to watch some NASCAR when I came across it during channel searching and I now seem to have developed a like for it. Will I become a RACIST? I thought people said NASCAR is a RACIST habitat. Are there ethnics which does NASCAR? Is this just a phase or is the NASCAR virus a permanent infection?

So I tried to watch some F1 and some others but it was not the same. The motorcycle racing also looks could be interesting to me but I don't know how to ride a motorcycle but I can drive a car and get a NASCAR feeling.

I don't know why I like it....what's next?

*an Interest 

karasu - I don't know why but recently I started to watch some NASCAR when I came across it during channel searching and I now seem to have developed a like for it. Will I become a RACIST? I thought people said NASCAR is a RACIST habitat. Are there ethnics which does NASCAR? Is this just a phase or is the NASCAR virus a permanent infection?

So I tried to watch some F1 and some others but it was not the same. The motorcycle racing also looks could be interesting to me but I don't know how to ride a motorcycle but I can drive a car and get a NASCAR feeling.

What's next?  Dueling banjos.  Chewing tobacco.  Marrying your first cousin.

NASCAR isn't about whites or blacks.

It's about drinking beer and maybe seeing a spectacular crash in slo-mo.

I like the sound(the television where I can control the volume but I don't think I would like Live which would be too loud for me) and how they race looks very smooth.

In fact I don't like watching most sports life. I enjoy watching the television. I don't watch sports much at all but when I watched live vs. television I always enjoyed more the comfort when watching the television from my reclining chair and comfortable room temperature.

Not racist, just stupid. Par for the course for you.

Black drivers matter

just not in NASCAR

I am a Canadian, and I love NASCAR....

I am big into F1 and Indy car too but NASCAR oval is my favorite for racing...

Bubble Wallace JR is black and racing in Xfinity...

I just love the door to door racing in stock cars ovals provide, very exciting..

Nobody "develops" interest in NASCAR, the only people who watch the most boring "sport" in the world are people who were raised watching it. They connect watching a bunch of stock cars driving in an oval for 3 hours with having approval from their redneck father figures. Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -

Damn, we just did a mind meld. Almost the exact thought I had on seeing the thread title. Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - 
Slowshot -

Damn, we just did a mind meld. Almost the exact thought I had on seeing the thread title. Phone Post 3.0

you two should get married before Trump makes that impossible for you to do

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
karasu - I don't know why but recently I started to watch some NASCAR when I came across it during channel searching and I now seem to have developed a like for it. Will I become a RACIST? I thought people said NASCAR is a RACIST habitat. Are there ethnics which does NASCAR? Is this just a phase or is the NASCAR virus a permanent infection?

What's next?  Dueling banjos.  Chewing tobacco.  Marrying your first cousin.

I did start chewing tobacco thanks to NASCAR. Skoal used to give away free cans.

Man I do enjoy some skoal. Phone Post 3.0

Your not poor and stupid enough to like NASCAR Phone Post 3.0

Jockey - Nobody "develops" interest in NASCAR, the only people who watch the most boring "sport" in the world are people who were raised watching it. They connect watching a bunch of stock cars driving in an oval for 3 hours with having approval from their redneck father figures. Phone Post 3.0

Boo.

I started enjoying it within the last 2 years, and I'm 34.

What really got me into it is my friends who play every fantasy sport available asking me to join the Nascar fantasy league. I won last year and I watch every race now that I can.

Plus I live 10 minutes away from a track that I get to go to once a year and bring in my cooler full of beer and get hammered watching it.

My favorite drivers are Kurt Busch and Martin Truex Jr.

What about rally racing? To me the big races like the Dakar and Baja 1000 are the most interesting motor sports. Phone Post 3.0

LeMans makes NASCAR look like bumper cars Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - Your not poor and stupid enough to like NASCAR Phone Post 3.0

but according to the OG HATER CORPS I am a stupid idiot which knows nothing......

I just like to believe there are different types of intelligence and intelligence is not a cookie cutter concept

It needs more Asian representation

also iirc Jesse extorted them