I didnt have much, now I have nothing.

While I was on storm break for the past two weeks working 160 hours or so in Louisville mississippi after the tornados. My house in an hour away in kemper county was broken in to and I only have 3 things that mean anything to me those 3 things are
1. 12 gauge mossberg (shotgun)- given to me by my grandfather
2. 12 gauge mossberg (shotgun)- given to me by a friend who died
3. A 12 gauge over/under gold trigger miroku (shotgun)- given to me by my uncle.

I had them hidden in my house. Now they are gone along with my two flat screens and my xbox.

That miroku was my priZed possession and I feel like such a fucking moron for not putting it somewhere safer.

I hate a theif. I'm totally devastated right now. I don't own a whole lot of stuff but those three guns being gone has really broken my heart. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry man. It's a horrible feeling when sentimental things are stolen or lost. I hope somehow they are recovered. Go to all pawn shops in the area and let them know. Phone Post 3.0

Really hate that bro. Did you have the serial numbers wrote down anywhere? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear. Hopefully they will turn up Phone Post 3.0

Thieves are cunts. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, file a police report. If they find the guns during a traffic stop & vehicle search (which any shithead burglar is highly likely to be involved in) the serial # will likely be run. If it is in the system as stolen, you have a great chance of getting them back. Also, high probability that they will be pawned. Keep your eye out at the local pawn shop and craigslist. Good luck!

if yoiu find them. kill them

How hidden were they? Possible someone you knew who knew about the guns took them?

Sorry to hear.

Sorry bro.Scum of the earth Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bro Phone Post 3.0

That's effing crap! You are serving others who are going through a horrendous disaster and a Thief steals your shi

*t! I hate thieves. The lowest of low!

I hope you get your stuff back. Did you happen to have the Serial Numbers?

Good luck brother, I wish I could do something to help you.

Look on the bright side, it could have been worse. You could have returned home, caught them in the act and then been shot with your own guns. Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - How hidden were they? Possible someone you knew who knew about the guns took them?

I was thinking this right here.

who knows the layout of your home? Who knows you had these items and where they might be located? Did you tell these people you would be gone for a while?

Could be random, but sometimes it's someone you know.

Either way, hope you get your stuff back.

Fuckin hate a thief

Having my guns stolen & just out on the street somewhere is a terrifying thought. Phone Post 3.0

nevertap - Really hate that bro. Did you have the serial numbers wrote down anywhere? Phone Post 3.0
No... My uncle probably has the miroku serial. But I should have had the other two.. Phone Post 3.0

2O9ESE - My little brother went to little kid prison for robbing peoples homes. I was away at college and had no idea what was going on. Eventually he got caught and it all came out into the light. A neighbors house who he had robbed lost a shit ton of jewelry and all they wanted back was the wooden jewelry box that he had taken. Im not sure what their reasons were but they said the thousands in rings/necklaces/etc wasnt their concern only this wooden box. When questioned where the box was he replied that he took the jewels out and threw it in a nearby lake. He was convicted and sentenced to do time in a little kid jail program. Coming home from school for summer and having my little brother behind bars was strange to say the least. TS if it will make you feel better I will punch him in the face next time I see him. Hey at least you are breathing, its just stuff, at least no one you loved was hurt/killed. VU to help make you feel better
Ha that made me laugh a little. VU man. Thanks for sharing Phone Post 3.0

FCTV808 -

if yoiu find them. kill them

I'd love to turn into "the punisher" and hunt them down. But who knows man, I live way out in the county in the middle of the woods. Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - How hidden were they? Possible someone you knew who knew about the guns took them?
My house has a really unnecessary amount of closets. I had them in one behind some big coats. I can't say for sure that anyone knew where they were but the thief definitely went thru every room thoroughly Phone Post 3.0

Tuefel Hunden -

That's effing crap! You are serving others who are going through a horrendous disaster and a Thief steals your shi

*t! I hate thieves. The lowest of low!

I hope you get your stuff back. Did you happen to have the Serial Numbers?

Good luck brother, I wish I could do something to help you.

Thanks man.. And no.. I feel so stupid for not having them.. Phone Post 3.0