I didn't know Tito went to law school

warrendale -
MagSlim - If you know your fighter can't make the weight by the date of the fight, why is it 'bad advice' to tell them not to take the fight?

I don't think Cyborg could've cut that much that fast. So they fight later, what's the problem?

She has been suspended since February. Why is that not enough time to have lost her juice? Phone Post

This logic makes me laugh, because she said what caused her to fail the test was a substance to help lose/cut weight Phone Post

MolsonMuscles - Not only did he go to law school, he passed the bar exam with a cracked skull.

Hahaha Phone Post

thegreenroom - 

Just a side point... Cyborg doesn't walk around at 145. She cuts to it for fight time. That means she has to cut an extra ten pounds. Not just ten pounds.

But I agree. Take the fight. Be one of the two first females in the octagon Phone Post

Right, she has to cut an extra 10 pounds, more than she usually does.

But what most of us are thinking is, if she's off the 'roids and muscles down just a bit, that 10 pounds should be a cakewalk.

If she diets out 10lbs. in the two and a half months she was given as advance notice then the water weight cut is still the same. You guys act like she has to cut all that in water. Not hardly. She shows up 10lbs lighter BEFORE making the cut.

why have the biggest wmma fight of all time on ppv without any build up? Have ronda and cyborg win some fights in the ufc and convert typical fans into wmma fans. Then with all of the hype, finally have the fight in a year and more people will buy it.