I didn't like Keith before it was cool

Poor Keith, no love!

BiggestIdiotEver - I love that phrase "Just Sayin'" It makes any verbal tirade acceptable. "Im not callin ya a fag, its just that you like to blow other dudes. I'm just sayin'"

Like "With all due respect, your wife is a whore! But I said with all due respect"

BiggestIdiotEver - I love that phrase "Just Sayin'" It makes any verbal tirade acceptable. "Im not callin ya a fag, its just that you like to blow other dudes. I'm just sayin'"

Like "With all due respect, your wife is a whore! But I said with all due respect"

I honestly thought this was about Kool Keith..

I liked Joe Lauzon before it was cool ;) Do I get anything for that?

Druskee27 - 
Joe Lauzon - 
Ryan MacLeod - Lauzon vs Florian rematch. Make it happen.

Not yet... 

Why?? Of course not yet you would have to work back up to contention. What would you do diffrent in a rematch? Your gameplan was solid but Kenny just was a better fighter

No, Kenny just had better cardio. Joe tooled him the first round. Just make sure the fight doesn't happen in Denver next time and JLau mops the floor with Kenflo.

yeah..joe's cardio did him in...apparently bj's wife got pregnant right during joe's camp so it hindered things...bj even apologized about it

Zedlepln - 

This thread has promise.

Those Lauzon boys are the Busch brothers of MMA. (Nascar reference for you non-rednecks).

Bush Wackers IMO!

ttt

ttttttttttttt go j and d lau!

lol

JDolo -  Keiths brothers beats up thread starter and his brother.  rematch will be worse.
Is this supposed to be in English? It reads like Yoda wrote it.

War Joe....come back to Hilo anytime brada...

i nominate jdolo as worst new poster of the year

JDolo is a fucking sociopath.

that's not an insult, that's a factual observation...like, the sky is blue or grass is green.

dude is just not right in the head.

lol @ him talking about exposing somebody for the "sad dumb fuck that they are"...75% of the people on this forum have realized what a disturbed, twisted fuck he is.

and if he's not actually Jonathan Chaimberg himself, he's somebody close to him.

how's that for exposure?

JDolo -  and that goes to the rest of you fags to.

too not to... rest of you fags too.

Perfect opportunity for a bros vs bros tag team match in the cage.
I'm just sayin

JDolo - 
goku - i nominate jdolo as worst new poster of the year

mhm. In other words I've exposed you for the dumb sack of shit you are at one point or another, just as I have so many here,  and I'll gladly do it again, and I will rest assured you will no doubt give me that opportunity not being able to help yourself for the sad dumb fuck you are.
this guy reminds me of a young geraldo

he's ANGRY for the truth

Guys, stop fucking up J Lau's thread with this JDolo shit.