I Didn't Really Choke at BCX 5

I was trying to troll my haters. A couple of them almost took the bait, they were like little mice who wanted to take a big bite of cheese in the trap, but just slightly nibbled at it. LOL

BTW, thanks for all support.  Now I know who likes me nah nah nah nah naaah nah

LMAO, that shit was fun. Here's my highlight reel.

Sexual Chocolate, nice!

That "get more bitches" idea certainly came back to bite him in the ass. What was the thought process there anyway?

Jon Jones is the real deal. He's going places for sure.  This guy is 6-0, 5 KOs and a sub. He was just playing in there.

HELWIG - That "get more bitches" idea certainly came back to bite him in the ass. What was the thought process there anyway?

Helwig is referring to Lester Caslow.  He asked me to introduce him as Lester "I get more bitches than Troxell" Caslow.  Then Troxel won the fight and in the post fight interview he says into the mic:  Where's your bitches now, Lester!

Oh snap!  LOL

Too much "I give you" but you`re still a hit. I also like the repeating of the last names.Good stuff.

Yeah, that's a possibilty on that. There are a few things I need to work on. The reason I said Kevin Mulhall's name twice is because I kept forgetting to introduce him, lol.   I also paced around aimlessly while doing the intros, which I have to work on.  But man that was a pisser.

Crazy Zimmerman -  Jon Jones is the real deal. He's going places for sure.  This guy is 6-0, 5 KOs and a sub. He was just playing in there.

Shhhhh. How's he supposed to sneak up on the UFC if you post this kind of stuff?

Do you talk to your wife like that?  "Geeett, meeee, aaaa BEER!

Thank goodness that was a troll job, I really couldn't picture that happening to such a attention whore such as yourself!

LOL!! Just joking about that, I like your work!

Garv, you should have gotten Buffer money (Michael) just to open the show like that. Job well done.

GB

I tried to get them to let me do the National Anthem too.  Maybe next time.

bee rad -  Do you talk to your wife like that?  "Geeett, meeee, aaaa BEER!

No, but I know she's glad it's over. I did A LOT of announcing around the house, lol.

BTW, ring announcing is hard work.  When I got there I figiured the promotion would have everything written up for me.  I asked Dave, the owner, ok, what do I say?  And he goes: Whatever you want, Garv.  Do your thing.

WTF?  I almost shit my pants. I had to write up every intro there myself.  I made one mistake and got Haskins and his opponent mixed up so they came out to the wrong music. 

I choked on these though.

Hard at work

Good to see that people are nerdier than me. :P

It's not about you it's about the fucking fighters! geez

wfc1273 -  It's not about you it's about the fucking fighters! geez

No. It's about about a barbell weighing five pounds.