I do this for you.... (pics)

I don't want to fuck all these POF girls, its very draining, and condoms aren't getting any cheaper.

I do it for you...

Please don't fucking white knight me.

Many a OGer / UGer can confirm my name is Adam, I told her I wanted this for her contact picture. (Though often times on POF I use shit like Burt Sturgis, or Nick Diamond)

and the money.

Thanks! I prefer someone else gets crabs.

VD for this? Man this place has changed.

(and someone else voted me back up, thank you sir, you are clearly a gentleman)

I... I... I love you. Phone Post

The_KoJ - 

I... I... I love you. Phone Post

Bring it in for the real thing.

Mint you fucker.

Anybody that would vote you down for this thread is a bona fide twat.

That said, from the looks of her boudoir, that woman is a damn slob.

Raxbot - Anybody that would vote you down for this thread is a bona fide twat.

They're all slobs in my experience.

It would seem as if the age of the woman who cleans has come and gone. I have yet to meet a girl 24 or younger who keeps her house/apartment clean. They're worse than the dudes I know.

WINNER

Win!

I thought plenty of fish was for fat chicks? What is she doing on there? Is she crazy, or does she have a penis.... Or worse, both?!? Phone Post

Raxbot - Anybody that would vote you down for this thread is a bona fide twat.

Agree Phone Post 3.0

PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby - 

I thought plenty of fish was for fat chicks? What is she doing on there? Is she crazy, or does she have a penis.... Or worse, both?!? Phone Post

"crazy" is a pretty relative term, when I do a search on there I just choose athletic and thin as body type and I don't get any fat girls in my search results.

nice

12SixElbow - 

It would seem as if the age of the woman who cleans has come and gone. I have yet to meet a girl 24 or younger who keeps her house/apartment clean. They're worse than the dudes I know.

I've not gotten to lay pipe on any woman 24 or younger in quite some time, but even then that was the norm. Since feminist-driven female empowerment, women have turned into entitled whores that won't and often can't cook or clean for shit. Too many young women today want none of the traditional responsibility of their gender yet all of its traditional spoiling.

Maybe it's due to my having been raised by a neurotic, obsessive-compulsive neat-freak of a mother, but slobbishness is a hell of a turn-off for me. If you find a woman that likes to stay fit and likes to cook and clean (but isn't insane about any of those things, and has a mother that hasn't imploded due to an inherent lack of feminine sanity or exploded due to meatbomb genes), my advice is to marry the shit out of her.

^^^Of course, I don't expect you'll ever find that woman on PoF.

I love her Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

I love her Phone Post

So did I...

Raxbot - 
12SixElbow - 

I've not gotten to lay pipe on any woman 24 or younger in quite some time, but even then that was the norm. Since feminist-driven female empowerment, women have turned into entitled whores that won't and often can't cook or clean for shit. Too many young women today want none of the traditional responsibility of their gender yet all of its traditional spoiling.

Maybe it's due to my having been raised by a neurotic, obsessive-compulsive neat-freak of a mother, but slobbishness is a hell of a turn-off for me. If you find a woman that likes to stay fit and likes to cook and clean (but isn't insane about any of those things, and has a mother that hasn't imploded due to an inherent lack of feminine sanity or exploded due to meatbomb genes), my advice is to marry the shit out of her.

If I found that kind of lady I definitely would.