I don’t get the fear of Fox News

What gives?  The way I see it, they are the only network with the balls to take a side and defend it.  They are upfront about being a conservative network, and their hosts do a good job of bringing on liberals for debates every night.  So why is everyone on the left so afraid of them?  I think Tucker Carlson is the most entertaining show host on cable news right now, and his ratings tell me the rest of the country is starting to agree. 

Who can recommend a better show than tucker?  

12 Likes

screen name... not checking out

6 Likes

The left today offers nothing in return, so they pretend the source is an issue. LO @ Fox! LOL @ Breitbart! LOL @ OANN! 

1 Like

I watch Tucker Carlson on youtube.

1 Like

Propaganda isn't as effective if there is dissent. 

5 Likes

It’s just a way for liberals to deflect and ignore the open bias of their favorite networks. It enables their cognitive dissonance.

Of course Fox News is biased, but they’re not nearly as bad as CNN. 

1 Like

Peixes - 

As usual 1st post nailed it.

kingofpancakes - I watch Tucker Carlson on youtube.

lol @ tucker, UFOs, most important story of his life!!! lol, a fucking duck!

2 Likes

^^^

Ray Liotta Lol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Peixes - 

As usual 1st post nailed it.

How so?  They've been miles ahead of every other network on television when it comes to everything having to do with trump.  They have been correct on just about everything, and the other networks have done nothing but make fools of themselves over and over again.  Why are you so afraid of them?  

5 Likes

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Um What? lol

2 Likes

kingofpancakes - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Um What? lol

tucker on the DUCK!!! LMFAO...

Anyone who gets their news from faux noos, CNN or any of these propaganda channels are almost totally disconnected from reality.

1 Like

I'm not a legal expert so I'm probably butchering the story.  But my understanding is that Fox News went to the courts to get a ruling in their favour that says it's legally ok to completely fabricate stories.

I don't blame them.  Any time you have a group of people that feel a certain way, whether right or wrong, ... that's a market.  They're serving a market.  Or capitalizing on one.

But please don't try to represent them as some shining beacon of truth.  I'm not saying that any of the others are any better.  But it's a tough pill to swallow, the idea of them being the only one you can trust.

Don't trust the media.  They're a business.  And it isn't news anymore... it's NEWS ENTERTAINMENT.  In fact, the whole industry is completely detached from "the news", which simply doesn't sell anymore.

3 Likes

factseatfeelings -

What gives?  The way I see it, they are the only network with the balls to take a side and defend it.  They are upfront about being a conservative network, and their hosts do a good job of bringing on liberals for debates every night.  So why is everyone on the left so afraid of them?  I think Tucker Carlson is the most entertaining show host on cable news right now, and his ratings tell me the rest of the country is starting to agree. 

Using your own words... why should "the news" have a conservative or liberal leaning?  Shouldn't it just be a presentation or review of what happened?  If you open your fridge, is that conservative?  If you watch a dog taking a piss, is that liberal?  Shouldn't the news just be the news?

I know this will fall on deaf ears (liberals) but everytime the Biden/Tara situation is discussed on FOX, the 'radical righties' always say that Biden is not guilty without evidence. Tucker and Laura have both questioned her story and Tucker did a segment on the doubts. 

Did anyone on CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC provide that courtesy to Kav? Fuck NO
7 Likes

Fox News is under a wide lense microscope and any false move on their part is echoed through the American echo-chamber that is the MSM. Due to the accountability your in store for some legit content. 

AnotherTMAguy -

Anyone who gets their news from faux noos, CNN or any of these propaganda channels are almost totally disconnected from reality.

Hey look...its the super cool woke guy that gets his news from obscure websites I'm sure are 100% right all the time and not biased at all.

4 Likes

AnotherTMAguy -

kind of a generic response here, which is what I was pointing out.  What exactly do you mean by that?  Are you saying that they are incorrect more often than the Other networks?  What examples do you have of that?

jgiveshead -
factseatfeelings -

Using your own words... why should "the news" have a conservative or liberal leaning?  Shouldn't it just be a presentation or review of what happened?  If you open your fridge, is that conservative?  If you watch a dog taking a piss, is that liberal?  Shouldn't the news just be the news?

Perhaps so, but what gave fox their moment to pounce was the overwhelming amount of far left media coverage in our country.  Before fox, our media was exclusively leftist.  Roger Ailes recognized that and saw an opportunity to balance the scales with a conservative rebuttal.  This is where the "fair and balanced" slogan came from; a need to balance out the left wing dominance.

1 Like