I don’t like what’s going on

Stupid Abu Dhabi gets good fights, we get fucking Grasso and who ever the fuck she fought. What a crock of shit. Now everything is at a fucked up time. How come Abu Dhabi doesn’t get fucking Aspen Ladd vs Holly Holm as a main event???

3 Likes

12 Likes

They’d probably hang Dana if he tried to make that fight honestly. Imagine “Islam and Charles couldn’t make it, but we have Aspen Ladd who made weight ready to take on Holly Holm in a 5 round main event for the women’s new BMF belt.”

6 Likes

UFC is watered down and expensive, its super hard to watch-you need multiple streaming services to keep up, its insane. But Im assuming the guys over there throw Dana a ton of cash and in turn he wants to keep him happy.

Its like the MSG, Superbowl or 4th of July cards which are usually big.

6 Likes

I like the time its on, the location not so much. Those fuckers dont seem to even care that much about most of the stuff they pay to host. Its just a status and PR thing for them.

1 Like

You should pen Dana and the UFC a letter expressing your feelings

6 Likes

Ummm, you do realize there is this thing called the television that you can watch these fights on right?

3 Likes

It’s not like you’re going to see the fights live retard boy

2 Likes

Yea it’s right fucking here.

1 Like

Angry Shoes GIF by The Sultan

1 Like

You’re the same clown that always complains about the UFC and the fights. Really you just want something to bitch about. It’s one of the best card on paper in recent memory and you’re complaining? Shocker.

2 Likes

I will bitch accordingly as I see fit.”

3 Likes

There does seem to be a trend with major sports leagues getting that Saudi Arabia money all of the sudden with the UFC, WWE, Boxing, and even Golf all going there for some of their biggest events.

1 Like

Maybe it was under the Zuffa regime, and bought out by Endeavor, but pretty sure there’s some minority ownership (<10%) in UAE.

That region is also the only place that would let UFC put on a show during the shut downs.

Las Vegas is going to shit, UAE will soon be the fight capital of the world.

1 Like

We also reserve the right to call you a whiny cunt when merited.

2 Likes

Ultimate Feelings Championships?

3 Likes

Dana response:

“How bout u go an fuck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here.”

1 Like

You guys will all shut your traps and eagerly await the next Holly Holm women’s BMF title fight. If you’re lucky they’ll throw Sam Alvey in the co main.

1 Like

It seems to me that some people are either not that into MMA, or they’re very spoiled. Certainly, each event is relatively better or worse than others, but I enjoy the hell out of all of them. I remember waiting months and not knowing when the next one might be, and I’m still not over the excitement of being pleasant surprised when there is yet another one next weekend.

I don’t watch TV unless it’s MMA, boxing, or sometimes NHL, so maybe my perspective is off not knowing what else is out there.

Having said all that, I do wish there was one source for watching all UFC events. I’m a little surprised how little is offered through UFC’s own Fight Pass.

Everyone here watches all this shit for free I’m pretty sure. It’s just sad when you have access to the shit for free and you still don’t give a shit. This card Saturday is good, but I think it starts at like 10am or some shit crazy.

1 Like