I don’t understand the Ukraine phone call issue

Wots wrong with asking another country to investigate potential illegal activity? I would have no issue with democrats asking other administrations to investigate potential illegal goings on with their opposition either.

as long as it's the truth that comes out, surely it's a good thing to have this information in the light. 
could someone explain why the fuck anyone it's considered a crime to ask for information?

whole things confusing. I watch a bit of Ben Shapiro & he's convinced the call is a big nothing sandwich...meanwhile I also watch a bit of late night talk shows like jimmy kimmel, and he would have u believe it's the most damning evidence ever. How can the same transcript be interpreted so differently. 
Im not from America land so a lot of my info is taken from twitter and YouTube clips tbh. 

1 Like

U answered your own question. Jimmy Kimmel, or Ben Shapiro on politics and what's right or wrong....

This uproar is another hoax. 

The End

1 Like
ChiefMac -

Wots wrong with asking another country to investigate potential illegal activity? I would have no issue with democrats asking other administrations to investigate potential illegal goings on with their opposition either.

as long as it's the truth that comes out, surely it's a good thing to have this information in the light. 
could someone explain why the fuck anyone it's considered a crime to ask for information?

whole things confusing. I watch a bit of Ben Shapiro & he's convinced the call is a big nothing sandwich...meanwhile I also watch a bit of late night talk shows like jimmy kimmel, and he would have u believe it's the most damning evidence ever. How can the same transcript be interpreted so differently. 
Im not from America land so a lot of my info is taken from twitter and YouTube clips tbh. 

Your description of the event is a little off.  The President attempted to enlist a foreign power to go after a political rival. 

1 Like

Quid quo pro

TheDecider -
ChiefMac -

Your description of the event is a little off.  The President attempted to enlist a foreign power to go after a political rival. 

Imagine if the Dems wrote to Ukraine to push them to investigate Trump while hinting at aid. Imagine if they did it in May 2018. Imagine if it was a matter of public record!!

We can only imagine the media uproar.

1 Like
TheDecider - 
ChiefMac -

He did no such thing...

They're trying to dupe you to steal an election.

1 Like
ChiefMac -

Getting your "news" from right wing shills or from youtube is part and parcel why someone wouldn't "understand" what's going on with the inquiry. 

Mayhaps you'd be better served getting "news" from dedicated news outlets. Do like the intelligent folks do and read some news, from a few different sources, and then make your own decisions about who did what and when.

Or ask here in the echo chamber that has become the OG and continue being confused. 

1 Like
TheDecider -
ChiefMac -

Oh a you can't go after the Clintons because they aren't running for anything and you can't go after the vixens because they are running. So when exactly can you go go after some of these big names?

b.d. -
ChiefMac -

Getting your "news" from right wing shills or from youtube is part and parcel why someone wouldn't "understand" what's going on with the inquiry. 

Mayhaps you'd be better served getting "news" from dedicated news outlets. Do like the intelligent folks do and read some news, from a few different sources, and then make your own decisions about who did what and when.

Or ask here in the echo chamber that has become the OG and continue being confused. 

Yeah like CNN, MSNBC etc. That's a good place to start

JonJonesBone -
TheDecider -
ChiefMac -

Oh a you can't go after the Clintons because they aren't running for anything and you can't go after the vixens because they are running. So when exactly can you go go after some of these big names?

To start, when you're not operating from flimsy conspiracy theories. There used to be an OGer who believed every conspiracy theory and posted them all the time. Ended up with his own forum. I forget the username, but we basically have him as President now. 

banco -

Quid quo pro

We're still going with this lie eh?

Wylong06 -
banco -

Quid quo pro

What's the lie? Ukranian guy says they need javelins and trump then asks for favors.

banco -
Wylong06 -
banco -

Quid quo pro

What's the lie? Ukranian guy says they need javelins and trump then asks for favors.

Except it was revealed that the Ukranians had no idea that military aid was held up until a month after the phone call. 

So no quid pro quo clearly

TheDecider - 
ChiefMac -

How would Ukraine "go after" Joe Biden even if what you said was true? How did he try to enlist them to go after Biden as well? If there is a legitimate concern on the presidents part that former people in  power did illegal things, your telling me its illegal to investiagte that? Do you guys even listen to yourselves?

ksacs revenge -
JonJonesBone -
TheDecider -
ChiefMac -

To start, when you're not operating from flimsy conspiracy theories. There used to be an OGer who believed every conspiracy theory and posted them all the time. Ended up with his own forum. I forget the username, but we basically have him as President now. 

Adam schiff used to be a member here?

Get your news from a dedicated news channel? Lmao!

Juat read what he said and ask if an election should be turned over for it. You don't need a lawyer to interpret everything for you. 

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
banco -
Wylong06 -
banco -

Quid quo pro

Except it was revealed that the Ukranians had no idea that military aid was held up until a month after the phone call. 

I don't see how that helps Trump. Arguably it hurts him. Ukraine needs ongoing assistance with their war with Russia and is heavily dependent on US aid and tony soprano asks for a favor. Nobody has to spell out anything.

banco -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
banco -
Wylong06 -
banco -

Quid quo pro

I don't see how that helps Trump. Arguably it hurts him. Ukraine needs ongoing assistance with their war with Russia and is heavily dependent on US aid and tony soprano asks for a favor. Nobody has to spell out anything.

Hard to claim a quid pro quo when there is no clear threat or incentive. 

VinegarStrokes - 
banco -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
banco -
Wylong06 -
banco -

Quid quo pro

Hard to claim a quid pro quo when there is no clear threat or incentive. 

It's like saying if FDR asked Churchill for a favor in 1939 there would be no incentive.