I done a new list.

...a new TWAT list, mate.

Date: 13-Nov-03 04:18 PM
2812 Total Posts

knows how to submit? we talkin' bout the same guy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 13-Nov-03 07:00 PM
1516 Total Posts

Man, braddashananana, you're gonna be really dissapointed when Jorge KTFOs him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 13-Nov-03 09:20 PM
485 Total Posts

Will he still have KO power, when he's face down on the mat? That's what's going to happen

Date: 13-Nov-03 09:29 PM
3360 Total Posts

Murray is about to run head first into a brick wall

Date: 13-Nov-03 09:35 PM
3637 Total Posts

For those who haven't seen Jorge fight, except the UFC fight....you saw MAYBE 5% of his skills. Murray is

going to be in a world of hurt.

Date: 13-Nov-03 10:16 PM
1941 Total Posts

Rivera will mangle him and leave the mess crumpled in the corner of the cage for the emts.

Date: 14-Nov-03 02:00 PM
223 Total Posts

Jorge is a definite bad ass, and one thing you haven't seen from him is his ground game, He stayed up the

entire three rounds with David "the Crow". Lee Murray and his fans are in for a great fight. It will be a

definite crowd pleaser with a lot of action. A definiet must see!!!! I pick Jorge by Sub in round 2.
Jim de

Date: 14-Nov-03 02:08 PM
49 Total Posts

Murray is a tough guy. It will be a good win for Jorge.

Date: 04-Dec-03 11:15 AM
1062 Total Posts

but how can you discount rivera...he made a great comeback after having his head sliced open by a very

good fighter, i wouldnt bet against him.

Date: 04-Dec-03 12:37 PM
151 Total Posts

Do not underestimate Jorge. Murrays win over Pele is impressive regardless of any debate on here. Either

fighter can end a fight with one shot. Most of you have not seen it, but Jorge ground game is tight just

ask Lutter. This will be a good one. Yes, I am bias....Jorge all the way.....Todd Foote

Date: 04-Dec-03 12:47 PM
1070 Total Posts

im with todd...i was EXTREMELY impressed by the loisseau fight, havent seen murray in action though

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:17 PM
1245 Total Posts

I am still trying to catch my breath from a Rivera body shot two years ago! Fellas, Jorge hits incredibly

hard and as I have said before is just a mean person in the ring (but the coolest guy outside of it!). Lee

is impressive but I believe El Conquistador will continue his trek to the top of the UFC 185 pounders, he

is on a mission....Joe

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:23 PM
233 Total Posts

Joe Cuff - I am with you here.... Jorge is the real deal!!!!
Jim de

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:40 PM
1071 Total Posts

that settles it, my $ is on rivera

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:41 PM
4069 Total Posts

hope rivera wins, even if he is a masshole.

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:47 PM
3180 Total Posts

"2. Def. Ortiz (TKO - Strikes) "

fucking troll.

xshanex

Date: 04-Dec-03 01:52 PM
1993 Total Posts

Rivera will take it

Date: 04-Dec-03 02:05 PM
1471 Total Posts

going for Rivera, he made a big fan outta me in the lousoui (sp) fight..

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:44 PM
248 Total Posts Ignore User

jorge all the way!!!!!! (hugo how is chicago?)
Jim de

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:59 PM
1030 Total Posts Ignore User

Rivera

Date: 09-Jan-04 05:40 PM
6419 Total Posts Ignore User

From what i can tell Rivera is a good striker and im sure he is better than murray on the ground.

Date: 09-Jan-04 05:59 PM
766 Total Posts Ignore User

Jorge by easy pounding.

Date: 09-Jan-04 06:05 PM
807 Total Posts Ignore User

Rivera by KO.

Date: 09-Jan-04 06:27 PM
1172 Total Posts Ignore User

never seen murray fight, but jorge is hella tough... i got to go with rivera until proven otherwise.

Date: 09-Jan-04 06:33 PM
452 Total Posts Ignore User

My boy Rivera will kill that lil bitch

Date: 09-Jan-04 06:47 PM
1782 Total Posts Ignore User

Jorge's gonna rape him.

Date: 09-Jan-04 06:55 PM
4641 Total Posts Ignore User

Jorge is going to eat him alive!

Sponsor:
TapouT Clothing
- remove -
Rivera vs Murray picks Refresh : bottom : Login : Check Ip's

Date: 09-Jan-04 08:29 PM
5630 Total Posts Ignore User

murray will ko jorge in rnd 1 !!!!!

Date: 09-Jan-04 09:51 PM
2075 Total Posts Ignore User

Jorge will stand with him

Date: 09-Jan-04 11:51 PM
1121 Total Posts Ignore User

Rivera-18
Murray-6

Date: 10-Jan-04 00:04 AM
261 Total Posts Ignore User

If Jorge is in trouble he may go for a takedown. Good for him tho becasue Lee doesn't have that option

being limited by strikes. Jorge will wear him down wherever and then win on the feet.

Date: 10-Jan-04 01:15 AM
15 Total Posts Ignore User

Rivera all the way!!!. i first saw him in mass destruction and been a fan ever since. he's got a heart

that dont fit in his chest. i seen him in trouble but he always seems to get the win. Lee got the hype but

Rivera is the real deal.

Date: 01/14/04 02:35 PM
7309 Total Posts Ignore User

Murray is gonna get KO'ed.
Period.

Date: 01/14/04 02:43 PM
1470 Total Posts Ignore User

rivera- the dude has serious heart

Date: 01/14/04 02:53 PM
274 Total Posts Ignore User

Murray wil go out and exchange punches early and Rivera will reurn fire fearlessly. ITs up to chance who

lands with power first but if Rivera rocks him first its over. If Murray lands with power first Rivera

will most likely take him down and use some GnP tactics. He'll do the same thing in the second round to

wear him down. Then Rivera will knock him down for a ref stoppage in the third after a lot of action and

both fighters are exhausted and beaten.

Date: 01/14/04 03:30 PM
4790 Total Posts Ignore User

Jorge is in fact mostly a grappler although his stand up is good. As far as I know he had never trained MT

prior to training at Sityodtong in Somerville.
Jorge by head kick.

Date: 01/14/04 04:06 PM
2114 Total Posts Ignore User

Rivera....

Date: 16-Nov-03 03:57 PM
1301 Total Posts

Rivera by rape

Date: 16-Nov-03 04:05 PM
957 Total Posts

wow, i don't even want to ask what you do with the elk you find, but everything is wrong with your post.

mexican = puero rican like elk = gerble. Furthermore, lee is going to be in for a long day. Rivera is a

skilled boxer who isn't going to sit around drunk waiting to be sucker punched.

Date: 16-Nov-03 05:01 PM
5668 Total Posts

*LMFAO* This is hilarious...
When someone notices Lee blasted at the UFC after party, trying to drink away memories of his loss...

Someone blindside blast him hard.

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:09 PM
2068 Total Posts

Rivera

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:13 PM
2772 Total Posts

Okay...
Rivera, because I used to be from NE.

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:16 PM
3785 Total Posts

murray blows. he's a d level version of baroni

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:19 PM
655 Total Posts

Rivera by KO in the 3rd round

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:19 PM
3767 Total Posts

Rivera is going to embarass Murray

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:25 PM
7252 Total Posts

Jorge Rivera is going to take Murray's head off.
Rivera, KO Rd-1.

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:25 PM
3561 Total Posts

Rivera is from team elite.
He will beat Murray.

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:26 PM
615 Total Posts

Rivera. Gotta support the local fighter

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:28 PM
28 Total Posts

Rivera all the way! He's an all around great fighter, whether it's stand up or ground work. His striking

ability is exceptional and so are his submissions. Definetly an exciting fighter to keep your eye on.

Date: 09-Jan-04 04:29 PM
513 Total Posts

Rivera's gonna kick Murrays ass. Him and his damn barfight bandwagon fans.

Date: 16-Nov-03 05:05 PM
1302 Total Posts

Suckmydick Tony.
First off all I was was doing is asking a question, so fuck you.

Second, does it really piss you off that bad that Rivera is gonna beat holes in Lee's head big enough to skull fuck, or are you just on the rag?

It doesn't do to go against Skelboy.

There's a conspiracy to keep the Skelboy off this page, lads.

ttt

ttt for skelboy and murray

"Were there any fried mars bars eaten Sat night?"

Ugh...I was trying to forget about those, I can't imagine eating something that vile!

haha about the whites giving control of england to the blacks!! funny shit

Hey Skel - were you an your mates the ones holding the Union Jack? Are those blokes the "Woolwich Massive?"

jon handcock, there's always a fried mars bar nearby when the Skelboy is about. I'm like that Catweasel bloke except I put stuff in batter instead o'stealin' some twat's washin'.

Domingo that weren't me w'the flag, I had better seats. Them lads was part of our crew though.

ttt!

rivera is a tough son of a bitch as well...he just fell victim to Murray..no shame in that

ttt