I don't ask for the OG for much but...

I just fucked up a good thing with a chick. I need some cheering up.

OG I know you have it in you.... any help would be great.

you know whats a cure for that? lick my butthole.

Sucks for now but it will get better. Phone Post 3.0

Have you checked out the Roy Jones Jr dick pics thread? Phone Post 3.0

Told you you were a bitch. That just confirmed it. Bet you couldn't get your dick up so she shacked up with your buddy who took real good care of business for you like a good friend would.

Dave,

I posted on your thread on franchising, 3 months ago !

Cheers

SisterSteel - Told you you were a bitch. That just confirmed it.Bet you couldn't get your dick up so she shacked up with your buddy who took real good care if business for you like a good friend would.

Just what he asked for, Youre not a nice person.

Have a bannana David

"They said it would be easy if I would just be myself, you'll be fine out there Dave if you just be yourself, is what they said. Now she's gone" Phone Post 3.0

SisterSteel - Told you you were a bitch. That just confirmed it.Bet you couldn't get your dick up so she shacked up with your buddy who took real good care if business for you like a good friend would.

Come Dominate me bro.

SS can i cum on your pecs.

Thank you for trying to cheer me up but without posting your pics I have nothing to laugh at. Maybe you could try rapping again. I really laughed at that.

David@accu - 
SisterSteel - Told you you were a bitch. That just confirmed it. Bet you couldn't get your dick up so she shacked up with your buddy who took real good care if business for you like a good friend would.

Thank you for trying to cheer me up but without posting your pics I have nothing to laugh at. Maybe you could try rapping again. I really laughed at that.

David you whiny little cunt

Forgive me if Im being blunt

But your bitch is taking it up the ass

nice and hard, rough and fast

sure aint your name she is squealin

when his jizz right out she be squirtin

In your favor this deck dont stack

cuz son yo bitch just aint comin back. 

She lovin that dick that has her squirmin

your limp noodle long time she hatin

she got tired of fakin that nerve rattlin O

so she replaced you faggot , she did fo sho.

You smilin now you pansy little bitch? was that helpful you cry baby cunt? Pussy whipped scrawny fuck 

The language around her arouses me.

*closes eyes*

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkAi-giu-g Thank you for being a friend!

David@accu - I just fucked up a good thing with a chick. I need some cheering up.

OG I know you have it in you.... any help would be great.
At least she's still your cousin Phone Post 3.0

Well it's been ten days. Did she cum back dripping jizz out of her every orifice, son? Tell me did you lap it all up good and take her back like a bottom boy faggot cuckold cunt would ?

Do tell!!

SisterSteel - Well it's been ten days. Did she cum back dripping jizz out of her every orifice, son? Tell me did you lap it all up good and take her back like a bottom boy faggot cuckold cunt would ?Do tell!!

Damn, you're putting some lbs on you aren't you fatty? Lose some weight you fat fuck.

LOL at MMA fanboys quoting shitty numbers while saying shit like "MMA IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT!"

Let me remind you one more time...

THERES ONLY 1 RICKY HATTON!

The entire fucking country...

UFC can't even get the fans in attendance to cheer a fighter like that....

Hendo is cruel, but I like this kind of stuff. Phone Post 3.0

ROFL!

Nah it all came to an end. Just wasn't worth it in the end. Bi-polar plus guy issues from previous boyfriends just created a mess. Good news is I found a new chick who i'm going out with on Friday.