I don't believe Dana White is Bisexual

Not that theres anything wrong with that, and I'm not about to judge him if he is, each to their own, live & let live I say.

However the rumours floating around about this I believe are probably nonsense created by that bald bellator guy, hey your own fault you are not a billionare guy no need to embelish stuff about how Dana used to massage Titos  Latissimi dorsi & Gluteous Maximus back in the day, a good trainer, manager makes their clients feel good.

Dana White seems to me a very masculine guy in touch with his masculine side but not afraid to show his femine side, that shows he is secure in his sexuality and has nothing to hide, and even if he is hiding it , so what, he is entitled to a private life, let the guy do what hes doing, you're not his daddy, those smoldering eyes, rugged good looks its no wonder he attracts the attention of both men & women, pleanty a guy here would turn gay for him, thats not to say Dana would turn gay for them though, at all.

I'm gonna need video proof of dana not sucking a dick.

LOL

lol Phone Post 3.0

Ha. I knew it. Phone Post 3.0

I heard many stories about Dana, Lorenzo and joe getting on Danas private jet and going to Thailand every weekend to pick up some ladyboys Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - I heard many stories about Dana, Lorenzo and joe getting on Danas private jet and going to Thailand every weekend to pick up some ladyboys Phone Post 3.0

a lot of those stories are probably fake, you can't believe half of them.

I badly want your words to be true, thread maker.

riveting

ha ha

superCalo - 

Not that theres anything wrong with that, and I'm not about to judge him if he is, each to their own, live & let live I say.

However the rumours floating around about this I believe are probably nonsense created by that bald bellator guy, hey your own fault you are not a billionare guy no need to embelish stuff about how Dana used to massage Titos  Latissimi dorsi & Gluteous Maximus back in the day, a good trainer, manager makes their clients feel good.

Dana White seems to me a very masculine guy in touch with his masculine side but not afraid to show his femine side, that shows he is secure in his sexuality and has nothing to hide, and even if he is hiding it , so what, he is entitled to a private life, let the guy do what hes doing, you're not his daddy, those smoldering eyes, rugged good looks its no wonder he attracts the attention of both men & women, pleanty a guy here would turn gay for him, thats not to say Dana would turn gay for them though, at all.

Well done, sC, well done.

Thanks for keeping it rEal Calo Phone Post 3.0

superCalo -

Should have gone with the shop of tito in it lol Phone Post 3.0

fenatic - I just vomited in my mouth. Discusting. What the fuck is going on???

someone possibly not being bisexual is indeed sickening for a certain demographic, but we shouldnt judge him on his lifestyle choices iMo

So what your telling me is that I have a chance? Phone Post 3.0

superCalo - 
man meets fate - I heard many stories about Dana, Lorenzo and joe getting on Danas private jet and going to Thailand every weekend to pick up some ladyboys Phone Post 3.0

what about the other half

Dana unlike some of his employees keeps his clothes on, you can tell in that regard he is not trying to like oil up his pectorals to attract the type that are attracted to that kind of thing.

shaqitup - 
superCalo - 

what about the other half

I wouldnt like to speculate, thats unfair on Dana and any of his close frens who may be implicated possibly unfairly.